• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 6 LE seems to reveal another returning character from AA4

GSR

http://forums.court-records.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=31828

aI2EiKh.jpg

But the most interesting part isn't just the designs (though they're pretty cool): eagle-eyed readers and/or those who read the headline will spot Ema Skye on the 8-bit poster, along with a slew of other new characters! (Trucy is also present, though she'd already been seen on posters in AA6 screenshots, so her appearance was close to guaranteed.)

What's the word on this coming to the US, by the way (LE or even regular edition)?

Also, I'd love to see Ema and Maya meet for the first time! A momentous occasion.

Zalman

I'm hoping for some interaction between Phoenix and Ema. I felt like that was missing in AA4. Although it does seem unlikely considering Phoenix is in that other country.

GSR

From the way she's grouped on that poster it looks like she'll be popping up in episode two. My guess is she'll stick around Japanifornia/Apollo's parts for the game and Leifa will basically be the "detective" for the Kurain parts.

Wouldn't mind seeing her meet up with Phoenix and Maya at some point, but we'll have to see how well that would work story wise.

Ema is back? YES!!!

God, this makes me so happy. I can only hope that she'll have a role to play in the Kurain country. Her scientific investigation will be a nice contrast to the spiritual nature of the country.

Can't wait~!

Golnei

Wouldn't mind seeing her meet up with Phoenix and Maya at some point, but we'll have to see how well that would work story wise.

They'll probably exchange a few words in the ending, at least. Who knows about anything more extensive.

Lusankya

Btw. regarding the characters on the post card:

Top row (Main protagonists): Phoenix (hidden, but has to be him), Apollo, Athena, Maya

Second row: Klavier? (hidden, but he would fit in with Pearl and Miles as bonus case only characters), Miles, Judge, Pearl

Third row: Leifa?, Leifa's Assistant, Nayuta, Bokuto

Fourth row: Winston Payne(?), Witness-Jesus, Case 1 Victim, Kurain Judge

Fifth row: Trucy, Mimi, Ema, ??? (Case 2 victim?)

univbee

And still, no Multi 5 in EU?

I think the series is perceived as "dead" in FIGS territories due to the poor sales of Ace Attorney 4 and the disproportionate effort required to translate these games compared to most other games; at least up to AA4 voices were redone in all territories, as were the cartoony "Objection!" etc. bursts, plus any drawn word clue (e.g. dying words written in blood) would have to be translated, all the pun-tastic names have to be re-adapted, as do the puzzles which relate to things like linguistic misunderstandings. Which is unfortunate, as I quite enjoyed playing the Ace Attorney games in French.

Kinda dissapointed in no Gumshoe, but Emma is fine, guess she'll be the Detective for the Apollo cases, since I would assume Leifa is the detective equivalent for Phoenix's cases, at least until (speculation) she is inevitably either the murderer, victim, and/or defendant in the final case because let's be frank that is totally is gonna happen.

Great, I loved Ema in all of her appearances. I hope she still loves the snackadoos.

The only person I need back now is Franny. If she's not in this one, she better have a main role in the next one. I need a more mature Franziska in my life.

Top Bottom