• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies coming to Android this month

So question, I've been playing through the series since November, took a break about two months ago and my next game is Dual Destinies. Are the android ports better than the DS/3DS versions?

Ridley327

So question, I've been playing through the series since November, took a break about two months ago and my next game is Dual Destinies. Are the android ports better than the DS/3DS versions?

I think that the port of DD is held in high regards, thanks to the game already being polygonal and no longer held back by the low resolution of the 3DS screen. The ports of the first three games is where you will get a lot less of a consensus on, thanks to a lot of visual changes that weren't for the better.

Namikaze

I think that the port of DD is held in high regards, thanks to the game already being polygonal and no longer held back by the low resolution of the 3DS screen. The ports of the first three games is where you will get a lot less of a consensus on, thanks to a lot of visual changes that weren't for the better.

The Trilogy is playable as long as you have no issues with typos, rough/awkward animations, half-done art and lower quality GBA quality music on AA2+AA3 instead of the higher quality music used in the DS ports.

Top Bottom