• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BATMAN - The Telltale Series first Screenshots, cast revealed

Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.
002_Bruce_Selina.0.jpg

005_Batcave_Batmobile.0.jpg

004_WayneManor.0.jpg

003_Bruce_Batcomputer.0.jpg

https://www.telltalegames.com/blog/...d-in-first-look-ahead-of-summer-2016-premiere

credit to Nibel.

TimmiT

Cast:
Rendered to look like a living, breathing comic book, Telltale's vision of Batman will feature an award-winning cast of talent, including Troy Baker in the role of Bruce Wayne, Travis Willingham as Harvey Dent, Erin Yvette as Vicki Vale, Enn Reitel as Alfred Pennyworth, Murphy Guyer as Lieutenant James Gordon, Richard McGonagle as Carmine Falcone, and Laura Bailey as Selina Kyle. We'll be able to reveal additional cast and characters as the season progresses.

Not just screens, the cast was announced as well and it's enough to make me want to play it despite being over TellTale and Batman both. Let me grab the list.

Edit: dammit beaten. I mean Christ's sake Sully is in it!

t hicks

Banned
I was very Meh on the announcement of this game, but after playing Tales From the Borderlands im super stoked to play this
when all the episodes are out

Chesskid1

Banned
The series will also be available on game consoles as a special 'Season Pass Disc' which will be available at retailers across North America, Latin America, and Europe later this summer, granting access to the five episode season as it becomes available for download.

i guess they will put an episode or two on the disc and the rest will be a code. they can't wait.

kAmui-

Looks pretty good. How action heavy can we expect this to be? Action parts certainly weren't the best parts of TWD season one. And I haven't really played their other games after that.

DieH@rd

Banned
AWESOME

I like that Bruce is not too bukly, suit designs are nice, batmobile looks nice. So far so good.

edit - oh snap. Troy Baker was already amazing Jocker, and now he's Batman? He can truly act anyone. :D

Would have preferred to have someone else than Troy as the main character, but I'm really happy with having Richard McGonagle in another game!

Top Bottom