• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BATMAN - The Telltale Series first Screenshots, cast revealed

The real sore spot is the dual lead role, that of Bruce Wayne and Batman. Although Troy Baker has played Batman before in the LEGO Batman games, he just doesn't sound like Bruce Wayne to me. All I hear is Troy Baker, exactly as he sounded when he played Rhys in Tales from the Borderlands.

That wouldn't be so bad, but Telltale didn't even let Baker do a distinct voice for Batman – something with which he actually has experience! When Batman speaks in this game, it's with a horribly modulated voice a la Oliver Queen's disguised voice on TV's Arrow. The voice modulator might make a superhero's ability to maintain a secret identity more believable, but it just sounds awful. Every time Batman speaks here, we're subjected to that horribly artificial modulation.
Welp

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
No reason to think he won't? Unless I misread, but didn't see Joker listed among the voice talent yet, if he is included in this game at all. Certainly possible that Troy would dual-role if desired, and if so, they may be saving that announcement.

I don't think he will be (at least I hope so), since this is more of a Year One-era story, with the Falcones and all. That's actually what intrigues me about the game: no bat family and rogues.

Yeah that doesn't sound good :(

Top Bottom