• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN Gamescom 2016 Streaming Schedule (RE7, NieR, FFXV and more)

DKHF

IGN's Gamescom 2016 streaming schedule with one secret and one unannounced game.

All times converted to BST, click the IGN link for your local time.

www.ign.com/events/gamescom

17 August

2:00pm Prey
2:20pm NieR AUTOMATA
2:40pm Aaron Greenberg Interview
3:00pm Final Fantasy XV
3:20pm Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
3:40pm Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War III
4:00pm South Park: The Fractured But Whole
4:20pm Gwent
4:40pm Titanfall 2
5:00pm Halo Wars 2
5:20pm Civilization VI
5:40pm Gears of War 4
6:00pm Yooka-Laylee
6:20pm PES 2017
6:40pm Hitman
7:00pm Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
7:20pm LEGO Worlds
7:40pm Watch Dogs 2
8:00pm NHL 17
8:20pm Injustice 2

18 August

2:00pm Battlefield 1
2:20pm Sniper Ghost Warrior 3
2:40pm Shadow Warrior 2
3:00pm For Honor
3:20pm Destiny: The Rise of Iron
3:40pm World of Warcraft
4:00pm Beyond!
4:20pm Rise of the Tomb Raider
4:40pm ReCore
5:00pm Mafia III
5:20pm FIFA 17
5:40pm Black Desert Online
6:00pm Skylanders Imaginators
6:20pm Sea of Thieves
6:40pm The Crew Expansion
7:00pm Dishonored 2
7:20pm Star Trek: Bridge Crew
7:40pm Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
8:00pm World of Final Fantasy
8:20pm Overwatch
8:40pm LEGO Dimensions

19 August

2:00pm GameScoop!
3:00pm Steep
3:20pm Star Wars Battlefront VR
3:40pm Unannounced Title
4:00pm The Surge
4:20pm Deus Ex GO
4:40pm Madden NFL 2017

Two unannounced.. Gamescom certainly isn't what it was when Sony /MS were doing pressers.

Still, excited to see a few of those.

Shin-chan

Only really interested in Nier and Final Fantasy from that list. Maybe RE if it's of the actual game.

Was hoping for more info on TLG and GR2, but maybe a different outlet got exclusives on those or they're just not being demoed.

Zeta Oni

No Scalebound :(

Still, Nier, RE7 (if its not the same demo as before), ReCore, Sea of Thieves, and some mystery games make this worth a watch anyway.

Aggelos

If the E3 trailer and the June demo were not a slice of the actual game, are there any chance that we might see a trailer that features elements (setting, protagonist) of the actual game (since the game is coming out in January and is more than 60% complete)?
Otherwise we wait for the next stop - that is TGS

DKHF

Secret game next to World of FF, not unannounced, secret.
FFVIIR!?
Nomura is the creative producer of WoFF and director of VIIR. He will do an interview for FFVIIR then go right into WoFF! /s. Sadly not happening lol.

Kuraudo

Banned
I hope Resi 7 isn't the Kitchen demo. They seem to be pushing VR pretty hard at these events, despite the fact probably less than 10% of players will actually experience it that way.

Asd202

Very nice. My guess for the two unannounced games are MGS V Definitive Edition and that new Namco-Bandai game.

Rodin

17 August

2:00pm Prey
2:20pm NieR AUTOMATA
4:20pm Gwent
5:20pm Civilization VI
6:00pm Yooka-Laylee
6:20pm PES 2017
7:00pm Resident Evil 7: Biohazard

18 August

5:20pm FIFA 17
6:20pm Sea of Thieves
7:00pm Dishonored 2
8:00pm Secret Game
8:20pm World of Final Fantasy

19 August

3:00pm Steep
3:40pm Unannounced Title
In for these

Honest question, how many games were announced at E3 this year?

Resident Evil 7, Spider-Man, Days Gone, Dead Rising 4, State of Decay 2, Death Stranding, Prey, Quake, Crash Bandicoot Remake, Forza Horizon 3 and God of War are the big titles AFAIK.

edit: and that Ubisoft snowboarding game thingy.

Philippo

Hurray for new NieR!

I hope Resi 7 isn't the Kitchen demo. They seem to be pushing VR pretty hard at these events, despite the fact probably less than 10% of players will actually experience it that way.

Well the game is out in 5 months, aside from the reveal that made sense, it's well time they show the real game.

No Scalebound in Gamescom? I think they should show the game's world and footage of the main character exploring the world on foot and while riding a dragon.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Sony/Microsoft pressers are at PGW right? When is PGW?

DKHF

Sony/Microsoft pressers are at PGW right? When is PGW?
I doubt MS will do one at PGW if they do a European conference at all this year, but nothing has been confirmed for either of them for a PGW conference. PGW is late October.

Top Bottom