• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK PSA: PS4 + FIFA 17 for £149.99 tomorrow

Freeman76

Smyths toys are doing a deal where if you buy the ps4 500GB console and FIFA 17 you can get them both for £149.99.

I managed to get it to work for the same price adding the Force Awakens bundle too, it's all going to be dependent on stock and SOME STORES WILL SHOW AS OOS BECAUSE FIFA ISNT OUT UNTIL TOMORROW.

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...oming-soon-playstation-4/p-18494/fifa-17-ps4/

MODS: Didnt realise PSA wasnt allowed, please edit title for me if needed, thanks

Sam Allardyce me if old

For context, CeX buys boxed PS4s for £130 cash. Combined with FIFA 17, it may be possible to flip this for a profit. Certainly, this is the biggest bomba of a deal I've seen in the UK since the days of the GameCube.

Redders

Absurd

Friends were just talking about waiting for the slim to drop in price before they would buy one. This may force them to buy a ps4 now.

Freeman76

Sorry the UK before PSA wasnt intended to get around the PSA filter, this is the first I knew of such a filter lol

Redders

Just had another look as Cex buy the 1tb one for £147.00 so could get Fifa for £2.

Deal seems to have disappeared now?

Smyths toys are doing a deal where if you buy the ps4 500GB console and FIFA 17 you can get them both for £149.99.

I managed to get it to work for the same price adding the Force Awakens bundle too, it's all going to be dependent on stock and SOME STORES WILL SHOW AS OOS BECAUSE FIFA ISNT OUT UNTIL TOMORROW.

http://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/...oming-soon-playstation-4/p-18494/fifa-17-ps4/

MODS: Didnt realise PSA wasnt allowed, please edit title for me if needed, thanks

Sam Allardyce me if old

Not working for me, both showing as in stock

panda-zebra

Banned
They fixed it, it was supposed to be £249.99

smythsmcs22.png

Sorry the UK before PSA wasnt intended to get around the PSA filter, this is the first I knew of such a filter lol
Chill out, mate. It's not the end of the world. If anyone gets their knickers in a twist over this, they really need to get over it.

Fantastic deal, by the way.

Confirmed that this deal is happening tomorrow. Manager of one of the bigger stores in London confirmed after I asked him if they were in stock. He said that shouldn't have been public knowledge yet but will go on sale tomorrow with only FIFA as part of the instore deal, Lego SW online.

Confirmed that this deal is happening tomorrow. Manager of one of the bigger stores in London confirmed after I asked him if they were in stock. He said that shouldn't have been public knowledge yet but will go on sale tomorrow with only FIFA as part of the instore deal, Lego SW online.
My word, what a deal. My only issue is it's from Game. Your move, Microsoft!

kharma45

GAME Aberdeen also have blown their load

pqGO6Gq.png

My word, what a deal. My only issue is it's from Game. Your move, Microsoft!

Already made their move with the XB1S and FIFA last week for £199.

kharma45

ShopTo and Argos are apparently going to be offering it at this price too.

In that case I wouldn't be surprised to see amazon do the same. Assume it's Sony wanting to clear out old units.

EvB

Old Fashioned UK Price war!

This usually results in some major retailer going into administration.
Who's left?

kharma45

If the rumour that ShopTo and Argos are following suit, that would mean a) it's going to be nationwide, and b) it's probably a Sony sanctioned fire sale.

£150 for a console and this year's FIFA on said FIFA's launch day. Amazing scenes.

I'm hoping Tesco do it too. I've £31 in vouchers. Might just be enough to get me to buy a current gen console. Still think I'd prefer the Xbox but money talks.

Just to expand on the Game offers slightly, going by the poster the in-store bundles are £149.99 for either a 500gb (black or white) with Fifa 17 and a Now TV £15 entertainment pass or with Lego Star Wars and Force Awakens BR instead, and then for the 1TB it's £179.99 for the black system with Fifa 17 and Now TV pass.

Top Bottom