• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 1 - two new campaign missions teaser videos

WillyFive

Gotta be related to BF3's Blackburn, there's no way you reuse a name in the same franchise and don't draw a connection.

Looks like him too.

latest

RoKKeR

Still not sure how to handle the fact that this might actually be a decent campaign. I think the anthology angle is incredibly smart, especially for something like this and due to the fact that DICE couldn't string a coherent story together for their last two efforts.

Those gifs above me are incredible.

DOWN

Banned
I've always enjoyed the campaigns but this one looks like it could be the best yet conceptually

Whales

Banned
honestly looks pretty nice

looks like a step up from bf3 and bf4

too bad dice will never make a campaign as good as bad company

Daigoro

honestly looks pretty nice

looks like a step up from bf3 and bf4

too bad dice will never make a campaign as good as bad company

this could easily be as good as BC. its not like BC was some amazing single player campaign. it was just better than the crap they usually turn out.

not holding my breath, but its bound to happen eventually.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
The Runner looks very interesting. I hope that's a longer portion of the campaign since I suck at vehicles.

Wish these weren't 360p

Coolluck

In the bottom gif I keep seeing the one guy make a sudden left turn and the one nearest the player teleport up a bit. But maybe It's just the nature of the clip.

I'm playing this Day 1 and still watch all the clips I can find. It's just so gorgeous.

DOWN

Banned
I think I replaced the links with 720p versions but keep in mind these teasers were released on Twitter

cackhyena

I have no clue if the soldier dying and you pick right up as someone else thing has been done before, but I had that idea years ago. Glad to see it's in here. Feels much more like a real thing when the odds are stacked against you and you don't get to be the hero for every encounter.

Top Bottom