• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FBI reviewing emails found on devices used by Weiner/Abedin

Status
Not open for further replies.

sazzy

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-re-open-investigation-clinton-email-server-n674631?cid=sm_tw

In a letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee on Friday, FBI Director James Comey wrote that the agency is investigating additional emails that were discovered as part of a separate investigation.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation … I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he wrote.

ZcfFiW.png

RPGCrazied

Haha. Wow, they are trying really hard to make Trump President. Oh well, its on you all that don't vote or vote 3rd party if he wins. I did my part and voted for her, the lesser of the evils. Its not even a contest.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Bernie said it best, we're all sick and tired of hearing about Hillary's emails.

Pastry

Banned
I'm sure they'll blow this one right open.

Comey seems like such a fucking moron, especially after the "press conference" he held last time.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Haha. Wow, they are trying really hard to make Trump President. Oh well, its on you all that don't vote or vote 3rd party if he wins. I did my part and voted for her, the lesser of the evils. Its not even a contest.

It's a testament to the human brain how half the country thinks the same thing. Just in the other direction. Yay evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom