• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Black Friday: Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle for $249.99 plus a $40 GC

jbug617

Banned
Cw2tb6XUAAA5FOe.jpg

Credit to Wario
https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/796483554909663234

Edit: More Target BF deals
Cw2t8oJUQAAN94S.jpg

Cw2uTUdUQAA4Wis.jpg

Cw2vljzUQAAdVRR.jpg

Nice deal. It's pretty much gonna be the battle of the Slim's this holiday season. Wonder how Sony and Microsoft will make out in the end.

Matriox

Battlefield and titanfall 2 for $35, Skyrim remastered for $30, Xenoverse for $25, those all dropped seemingly fast.

Battlefield and titanfall 2 for $35, Skyrim remastered for $30, Xenoverse for $25, those all dropped seemingly fast.
Getting all of this, was gonna hit up Best Buy on Friday to get it. Saves me a trip till Black Friday, hoping Best Buy will price match if their deals aren't better.

Maxinas

What are the chances of a slim bundle going lower than $250? I'm surprised the xbone s is going for $250 + a free $50 gift card and a new game.

Shit Skyrim is already $30? I just bought it from Best Buy along with Dishonored 2 to make it 41$ each... Should I keep it or just return them and grab Skyrim from target and hope Dishonored 2 is on sale as well?

Tomb Raider for $35, Ratchet for $15 hopefully they're on Amazon for the same prices.

XB1s deal is a steal at a net cost of 210 WOW
PS4s deal is nice as well

$40 controllers are pretty decent

I'm hoping there's something better than B1G1 10% off for PS+ :/

Welfare

So this would be the cheapest XB1 deal? That is basically a $209 price.

This Black Friday will be big.

Unknown?

PS4 deal is lame

It's the same as Xbox without a gc. What more do you want? I'm guessing all of the retailers will have the UC4 bundle for $249 just like last year with the collection. This year's is a better deal though because you get a PS4 game and not remasters.

Any chance this year will top last year's 1.5M?

Tonky

It's the same as Xbox without a gc. What more do you want? I'm guessing all of the retailers will have the UC4 bundle for $249 just like last year with the collection. This year's is a better deal though because you get a PS4 game and not remasters.
The Xbox deal is a very new game + 50$ price cut + $40 GC while the PS4 deal is a 6+ month old game + $50 price cut. With the Pro releasing, you would expect better deals on the base model.

jackdoe

You can get an Xbox One S 500gb Minecraft Bundle with Infinite Warfare right now for $265 flat (no tax or shipping fees) off of Ebay right now thanks to the Flash Sale. That's what I did.

jbug617

Banned
You can get an Xbox One S 500gb Minecraft Bundle with Infinite Warfare right now for $265 flat (no tax or shipping fees) off of Ebay right now thanks to the Flash Sale. That's what I did.

you didn't do the other deal with Gears 4, BF1 and COD IW for $319 (without flash sale)

Top Bottom