• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Target Black Friday: Xbox One S Battlefield 1 Bundle for $249.99 plus a $40 GC

Well, shit. I was going to do the Best Buy deal this week for BF1 and Skyrim, but if these deals are reflected in other stores, it's a better deal to wait. 65+ tax instead of 75+ tax.

Ashhong

It's the same as Xbox without a gc. What more do you want? I'm guessing all of the retailers will have the UC4 bundle for $249 just like last year with the collection. This year's is a better deal though because you get a PS4 game and not remasters.

Any chance this year will top last year's 1.5M?

As Tonky said, the XBO comes with a newer game, 40$ gift card, and a more powerful system with 4K player. The PS4 needs to be 200$ after gift cards. Very lame deal

Elios83

Shouldn't the thread title be updated with "Target Black Friday deals"? There are many deals detailed here.

As Tonky said, the XBO comes with a newer game, 40$ gift card, and a more powerful system with 4K player. The PS4 needs to be 200$ after gift cards. Very lame deal

It is a less powerful system than PS4.
249$ for PS4 is a really good deal as well, other retailers will also have gift cards. Target not.

Unknown?

Uhhhh the Xbox One S is not more powerful than the PS4. As far as the game goes it is older but still a $60 game. I'd say it was lame if it wasn't full priced though. Lame? Nah. As good as the One? No but other retailers will offer gift cards. Target only does it for Xbox for some reason.

Ashhong

Uhhhh the Xbox One S is not more powerful than the PS4. As far as the game goes it is older but still a $60 game. I'd say it was lame if it wasn't full priced though. Lame? Nah. As good as the One? No but other retailers will offer gift cards. Target only does it for Xbox for some reason.

Well you asked in your post what more do you want and you answered it yourself: gift card for extra value. Khols is offering the same price and like 60$ khols cash.

I was under the impression the S made it a bit more powerful than a normal PS4. My bad

kaskade

Well seems like Xbox One S is pretty much going for 250 + some bonus. Curious to see what Amazon runs so I don't have to leave my house + prime shipping.

sense

I am sure Sony is making way more money on 249 deal with uncharted and they really don't need to get into a price battle with Microsoft. Microsoft is willing to lose money to compete because they can and they probably want as many people to buy the slim before the Scorpio arrives

labaronx

The Xbox deal is a very new game + 50$ price cut + $40 GC while the PS4 deal is a 6+ month old game + $50 price cut. With the Pro releasing, you would expect better deals on the base model.

Its the same as last year, one is trying their hardest to move consoles... the other is just going with the flow.... itll work for them both

The_Spaniard

Netmarble
I'm holding out for a decent deal on the 1 or 2tb XB1S models. Hell if the Gears 4 themed console gets a sale/bundle I'll dive all over that.

Top Bottom