• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV Ultimania announced

Ray Down

Banned
CxxkpuCUcAA7DII.jpg

CxxkpuDUcAAV1b7.jpg

Scenario book will be 608 pages and Battle+Map will be 752 pages coming out December 28.
Only in Japan, just like the rest...
Hope somehow these get translated into English...

addik

Would love to know if this book gets some juicy Versus tidbits, but knowing SE, they probably want info from that project buried and locked away.

Jonnax

Will it read like a sordid novel?

Nomura's betrayal.
Overheating PS3s.
Toriyama's desire for Lightning to play Luna.

Erigu

Basically book about the overall development of the game. There's concept art, interviews among other stuff in these books.
Ultimania guides are strategy guides first and foremost. Extremely well-made and exhaustive strategy guides that also feature interviews and stuff like that, sure, but strategy guides nonetheless.
Some Ultimania guides tend to focus on other aspects though (the Omega ones, perhaps the Scenario one from the OP as well, I didn't look into it).

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I REALLY want these Ultimanias translated...

Talax

So more Stella art at least? XD

Wish they translated and released this overseas. Would buy it in a heartbeat. You're losing money Square. :/

Voror

Somewhat tempted to get them despite never having used Amazon Japan (I imagine it's not that complicated) and the fact I won't be able to read a word. Still, could be neat to have. Really do wish we could get these translated.

Wilsongt

I would love for SE to actually localize their Ultimanias.

I own the battle and scenario ultimania for FF12, and thankfully a lot of info ends up in the English strategy guide.

Cruxist

These are so cool. I looked over a few while I was in Japan. That was right around the time Kingdom Hearts BBS one was released. I was tempted to pick it up, but instead grabbed an OG pokemon yellow players guide that was super cool from a used shop.

Socivol

I was really hoping they would trabslate these. After seeing the ending I really want to read the scenario version.

Top Bottom