• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20% Off PSN code check your PSN emails ymmv

Carm

I don't know if everyone is gonna get one, but I was just checking my email and got a PlayStation store email this morning, it has a 20% off code that expires the 19th.

Says "thanks for reading the newsletter this week".Normally I don't really look at these emails, guess that's gonna change.

This is in the US.

Email titled Playstation Store, "name", see what's new this week.

Kudo

US only? Does these work with pre-orders?
Dying to pre-order 3 games digitally.

US it is, shame.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
No dice for me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Are these coupons for anything, or just being handed out because? Like, was this part of a previous deal?

Nothing here. I don't get any newsletter. Can some one tell me where to sign up ?

Thanks

EDIT: Anyone willing to donate their code if they are not using it? Please PM me if you are kind, and I really appreciate it. Thanks

I wish people would post email titles for things like this. What am I looking for? I have a weekly update email but that's it. I take it it's a different email?

Thanks, just got mine too on my US account, the mail is titled as follows:

- "*USERNAME*, see what's new this week"

Please Sony, bring me some good VR deals untill the 19th december, ok??

Smidget

Haven't signed up for the newsletter. Darn it. Bought BF1 season pass with 10% off coupon around Black Friday. Would want to buy PSVR games with this (Headmaster 25% off this weekend!)

Edit: Spaulding: me?!

Top Bottom