• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20% Off PSN code check your PSN emails ymmv

LeonSPBR

Just a FYI this is newsletter related only.

I only own a PS3 and still got the code. So I think every US account will receive a code.

FHIZ

Hmm, no code for me, but I did randomly get $10 last month. I wish the qualifications for this stuff was more outlined.

If anyone's generous enough, papa needs to buy Stardew Valley next week, if you catch my drift ;)

Hmm, no code for me, but I did randomly get $10 last month. I wish the qualifications for this stuff was more outlined.

Yea I got screwed outta the $10 as well. When I switched from base PS4 to Pro (which I got on launch) I didn't activate as my primary until 8 whole days. And I doubt I'll get this 20% either. Kinda frustrating especially because I buy so much shit off PSN I feel entitled to a little Sony love.

I dig the Bat-Cow avi btw

Thanks OP, got this too but never read down far enough to see the discount. The top of the email says Holiday Sale Week 1 and the code itself is in the middle of the page in a little box.

Currently have Twisted Metal $2.99 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate Gold $27.99 in my cart, the code is good till 12/19 so could wait until Holiday Sale Week 2 in case better stuff pops up there although you'll lose the stuff in week 1. Doesn't work on pre orders sadly, web or on PS4, since they all go straight to checkout payment.

Tansut

I'll throw my hat into the ring of code begging. Would love to get Season 2 of SFV at a discount, among other stuff.

rackham

Banned
Thanks. Gonna wait for next week's sales and if I don't want anything I'll probably give my code away. Wish I knew yesterday. I just bought Axiom Verge for $10..coulda bought it for $8. poor me.

calder

My email said I won a "golden ticket" for a $100 voucher but the code says it's invalid. What a tease. :|

I asked Sony on twitter if it's a valid email or an error but their response was just to check the blog.

adj_noun

Curse my natural inclination to uncheck any and all boxes that ask if I would like news, special offers and other information about a company's products and services!

Nameless

Nice! Thanks OP. I usually ignore these newsletters.

Hopefully Week 2 of the Holiday Sale brings the goods otherwise this will knock a few bucks off Battlefield Premium.

Carm

Great got one! Would it apply for a plus subscription?

Fine print "Some exclusions apply, including but not limited to PS Plus memberships, subscriptions, game pre-orders, PS Now content, Spotify subscription on PlayStation Music, and rental video content"

adj_noun

My email said I won a "golden ticket" for a $100 voucher but the code says it's invalid. What a tease. :|

giphy.gif

Hwoar

Hello guys. It is me from the OP. Without me you wouldn't have known about this code, so can you give me 1?

Yes this really doesn't make any sense

MrDaravon

Just signed up, hopefully I get a code in time before this week's sale ends, plan on picking up two things.

I didn't even know this newsletter was a thing, I would have already been signed up for it lol.

AndrewPL

I didn't even know there was a newsletter. And I'm trying to sign up and it's hanging lol.

Same. Randomly get sent newsletters as a valued Sony customer (like 2 in the last year) but have no way to sign up as webpage is useless.

Top Bottom