• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20% Off PSN code check your PSN emails ymmv

SpecX

Thanks for the heads up. I usually ignore those emails, but maybe it's worthwhile looking to see if there's any freebies like this included.

If anyone's not using theirs, I'd love to pick up a couple of games with the code. Just shoot me a PM!

I hadn't subscribed to the newsletter, it looks like. :(

Jawmuncher

This worked out great. Just got a $20 PSN credit from my brother, that plus the code let me get UMVC3 without having to pay a dime.

vg260

Thanks for the heads-up.

I found a 10-digit code just buried in the body of the "xxx, see what's new this week" email with no description of what it is. It was under the Holiday Sale banner and before the "New this week" game listings which include TLG and UMvC3.

Check that email if you get one, as you may have it, and don't realize it.

Nothing for me.

#IAmCanadian

Edit:

Thanks for the heads-up.

I found a 10-digit code just buried in the body of the "xxx, see what's new this week" email with no description of what it is. It was under the Holiday Sale banner and before the "New this week" game listings which include TLG and UMvC3.

There it is!

Thanks for the heads-up.

Same here, got the email sometime yesterday

BHK3

Banned
I have everything checked off in that communications section of the account but I've never received a newsletter. I never get anything nice from Sony despite being a regular customer.

If anyone wants to throw me a code that'd be fantastic, I have a few bucks sitting in my account that need to be gone before the end of the year.

Blindy

Sony just had an event watched by thousands upon thousands this past Saturday and could not have mentioned something like this?

vulva

Any chance someone has one that they won't use? I didn't get one and was planning on buying the sfv s2 pass.

Man, I've been subbed to the newsletter for a while now and haven't received one since August. No idea why, still checked off and everything so it makes me no sense. That's cool that they are doing this though.

SlickVic

Sweet, got the Uncharted 4 season pass for $10. $5 off from this coupon and the $10 coupon they gave for buying a Pro. I know The Lost Legacy is going to be something I want to play Day 1, and apparently they're de-listing the season pass on 12/13, so figure $10 is a decent deal on it.

Darknight

Sweet, got the Uncharted 4 season pass for $10. $5 off from this coupon and the $10 coupon they gave for buying a Pro. I know The Lost Legacy is going to be something I want to play Day 1, and apparently they're de-listing the season pass on 12/13, so figure $10 is a decent deal on it.

You think I should buy the Deluxe edition with 20%off or use the 20% for the christmas sale in a few weeks?

SlickVic

You think I should buy the Deluxe edition with 20%off or use the 20% for the christmas sale in a few weeks?

Hard to say since the PSN store sales are basically a mystery of what they're going to discount. Also probably depends how urgently you want to play The Lost Legacy when it comes out and whether you're planning to play UC4 anytime soon. It sounds like the DLC is going to be released physically as well so that gives more options to get it on sale. ND hasn't said how much it'll cost, though they're saying it's their biggest DLC yet and I'm guess it goes for at least $30 (which would also explain why they're removing the $25 season pass).

As it stands, $64 for both the base game and DLC after the coupon is a pretty solid price all things considered, though who knows if the base game goes on sale for $30 or so next year. If it's not something you're planning to play in the near future, probably doesn't hurt to wait for a sale and use the coupon on the holiday sale in that case.

Where do you guys sign up for the newsletter? I have everything checkmarked and the only thing I received is news about PS Blog posts.

Whales

Banned
Awww

Wouldve been nice to get a code for that SFV season pass

if anyone has a spare they wont use id really appreciate it :)

I guess that will teach me to opt out of their newsletter. Am I boned or did anyone have luck trying to subscribe and then getting it?

SephLuis

Nothing in my email, no idea if I am even subscribed. I do receive email from Sony Rewards and nothing in there.

Would really appreciate if anyone had one that I could use.

Ricker

Thanks for the heads-up.

Oh nice,I saw that but I thought it was somekind of buy for $100 and get 10% off code or a code if you buy somethng from Holiday sale week 1...

EDIT: ok it is for those lol,my bad...not like the 10 dollar code,you need to buy something,its not added to your wallet.

Top Bottom