• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

20% Off PSN code check your PSN emails ymmv

SlickVic

Thanks for the heads up. I usually don't read the emails and would've missed this code otherwise. Maybe I'll use it with the UC4 season pass since it's going to be delisted soon.

Arttemis

I got the $10 last week, but wasn't signed up for the newsletter until this thread linked it. Think they'll send the newsletter to those who just subscribed to it, or did we miss the boat?

rackham

Banned
If you don't want it, can I have it, please?

Message me before the 19th and if I still have it and haven't used it, yeah.

edit: it expires the 19th so make sure you PM around the 18th. May not have it if next weeks sales are good. We'll see though. There's really nothing I want.

kjacobson

Neo Member
I love how the code isn't even labelled and kind of hidden in plain sight.. I just bought TLG at full price last night digitally, yargh.

I do plan on buying Stardew Valley come Tuesday, so maybe I'll grab Overcooked as well and try to make the most of it.

At first I thought the code was a redeem code, and it didn't work. Didn't even think to try it as a Promo code.

Skatterd

Signed up ages ago but never got a newsletter. Would have loved a code and bought several things. Oh well guess Sony doesn't want my money *shrug*

Fisty

I'm pretty sure all the codes are the same, I think they usually are with cart codes.

Everyone else's end in QG3T?

Thanks OP, checked email and found my code. Gonna wait until 12/13 to see what's in Week 2 of the Holiday Sale before buying anything.

Already planning on getting The Last Guardian and the SFV 2017 Pass.

This code pairs nicely with the Gamestop Gift Card deal from Paypal last week. Was approx 17% off credit (buy $60 code for $50), which I immediately turned into $60 in PSN Credit, which will now get another 20% off. :)

Carm

I don't remember going out of the way to sign up for the newsletter so dunno how you would do it on the web.

On PS4, If you go to:

Settings
Playstation Network/Account Management
Account Information
Communication Preferences

The top box on the bottom has a check mark in it for me to receive news/special offers.

I would think signing up now would be to late but you never know I guess. At least you'd be set for the future.

Thanks OP, checked email and found my code. Gonna wait until 12/13 to see what's in Week 2 of the Holiday Sale before buying anything.

You should wait until the 16th, which is Friday, in case Sony puts up weekend deals. I don't remember how they did sales last year.

I'm in the US and haven't received an email yet so if someone wants to pm me a code they aren't going to use I would appreciate it very much.

Weirdly, the code didn't render properly in Gmail on Chrome. The letters and numbers appeared small, and the graphic explaining it was a 20% off code was missing.

I checked the exact same email on my iphone and the code was there with the proper graphics.

NastyBook

Nothing here, but I check my Sony Rewards points, and I have enough for a $10 digital code. Gonna check Gamestop and try to throw on another $3, then grab Watch Dogs 2 digitally.

CREMSteve

Just picked up Last Guardian with this and got the Destiny digital upgrade for free with the coupon. $20 savings. Sweet, thanks for the heads up, OP!

Rippa

Dang it! I've been trying to sign up but it looks like their site is down or something. I'm not getting a confirmation page.

Top Bottom