• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kotaku: Prompto Is My Boyfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmlk

qbw322o8b8f6w2jnxujw.jpg

http://kotaku.com/prompto-is-my-boyfriend-1791078405

Itchy shirt:
I'm leaning against a tree. The back of my shirt is beginning to itch and my palms are sweaty. It's a humid August day, but on our ride home he insisted we stop.

Cameras are Prompto's thing:
The only film camera I've got is a Holga, a cheap toy camera people get into because the plastic lens refracts light in an interesting way. It's kind of hipster-y, I know, but it's light and the pictures it takes are interesting. I showed Prompto how easy it was to take a double exposure with it and he used up all my film fiddling around. I try to keep up with him and ask questions, but cameras are very much Prompto's thing.

Chocobo butt:
”Does it really look like a Chocobo's butt?" he'll ask me, mumbling into his hot cocoa, his brow furrowed in worry.

Prompto's karaoke skills:
After what feels like years of urging, I convince him to come to karaoke with me. After a few drinks he fucking crushes it, the room explodes in applause and hollering, Noctis clapping him on the back. I hardly even notice I'm crying.

--

More in the article.

"Shit, our views are down because of Waypoint."

"I've got an idea. Do the one thing they do that's unique in the games press: publish fanfiction."

*applause erupts throughout the office, Jason is seen openly weeping in joy*

Ignis pushes me against the wall. As I hit the wall and feel the cold against my skin I noticed him taking out a can of whipped cream.

"that's it, " he says snapping his fingers, " I've come up with a new a-recip-uuuuuuuuh"

He gives me a wicked smile as he begins to spray the whipped cream into the air

"oh senpai* domo arigato" I say

*translators note: senpai is a term you use in Japan for people who don't notice you

robotrock

Banned
lmao this is great

def more a fan of kotaku after this and the wario story.

i want more of this and not more clickbait titles like "DAY OF RECKONING FOR SWITCH RUMOR SPREADERS" (despite the author of the article being the #1 dude...smh bro.)

Ignis pushes me against the wall. As I hit the wall and feel the cold against my skin I noticed him taking out a can of whipped cream.

"that's it, " he says snapping his fingers, " I've come up with a new a-recip-uuuuuuuuh"

*translators note: senpai is a term you use in Japan for people who don't notice you
This thread about to get very dark very fast y'all keep this up lol

Gladio loves you and you don't understand why because you didn't watch Kingsglaive.

Ravus loved you, but his affection changed offscreen.

Jared...Jared's the best.

I feel like you must be sick of the Souls tag and are fishing for a new fan-fic tag.

Prompto is a dear. I feel like my fights with Prompto would end in cuddling. I'd walk away feeling like I was wrong no matter what against Iggy and Gladio is a great lover, but he got a temper and gets overprotective. You know where you stand with Prompto. He won't judge you. Prompto is bae.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom