• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The annual 2017 Atlus (Japan) Fan Survey is here!

duckroll

https://twitter.com/Atlus_jp/status/827441547956203520

Everyone who plays Atlus games and understands Japanese should go fill this up. But first make sure you have like an hour free first. It can take anything from 30 minutes to an hour depending on how fast you go through the questions. They do this every year, they really care what their fans think and what their fans' buying/gaming/social media/PR consumption habits are. It's useful data and I always do this survey every year.

For those who just want to know if there are any "hot gaming hints" that can be derived from the survey, the interesting ones this year include expansion plans for Persona 5 as well as many more questions about smartphone stuff than ever before. There were questions about what sort of Atlus smartphone games would be of interest (remakes of existing titles, new game in existing series, brand new RPG, etc) and they divided the answers into Paid App and F2P for each type. For Persona, they're very interested in what sort of content fans might want to buy - P5 additional scenario DLCs, P5 dancing game, shooting game, Persona online game, P3 dancing game. The answers you could pick also included selection what platforms you would want each potential thing to be on (PS4, PS VR, Switch, 3DS, Vita, Smartphone). They also checked for interest in other Atlus live events other than Persona concerts, and the other options were SMT concerts and EO concerts. Zzzzz.

zeromcd73

Answered yes to Persona 5 complete edition, Persona 6, Persona 1 / 2 / 3 HD port for PS4/Switch. Also had the options for PSVR/3DS/PSV, but didn't tick yes. Wasn't interested in the other titles.

marmoka

Banned
Shin Megami Tensei Concert? I think it's time to visit Japan for the first time if this becomes reality.

What SMT game options are there? Do they ask for SMT 1 and 2 remakes? Nocturne HD remaster? SMT IV + A in HD?

If so, please somebody say YES to them!!

Answered yes to Persona 5 complete edition, Persona 6, Persona 1 / 2 / 3 HD port for PS4/Switch. Also had the options for PSVR/3DS/PSV, but didn't tick yes. Wasn't interested in the other titles.

Thanks man! This is what I want too! I love you!

Did you ask for Persona 5 Switch? I have a PS4, and I would get both versions.

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
With how slow I am reading Japanese, it will take me 2 hours to go through this! However, it should be worth it. I'm glad they do this and listen to their fans. More companies should do this.

We must see Persona 3 FES, Persona 4 Golden, and Persona 5 on the Switch! I'm begging you Atlus, PLEASE! I absolutely loved P4 on the PS2, and I don't plan on getting a PS4 anytime soon, so Atlus do me a favor and make Persona games on the Switch happen. You have to understand my situation as someone who only has a PS2 and mostly Nintendo hardware. I don't want to be left behind with Persona games. ;_;

Completed the survey. It was a bit challenging due to the translation but overall I found it to be a quick and interesting experience. It was refreshing to actually do a survey based on a game series I really love.

I specifically chose the option of wanting Persona 5 or an expanded version of Persona 5 for the Switch.

Just finished the survey, I had to use Google Translate for this survey, rest assured I put Nintendo Switch on every Persona game in that survey.

Nyoro SF

Looks like it's time for an ALL-OUT ATTACK

CtjvzZG.png

Halabane

Just finished the survey, I had to use Google Translate for this survey, rest assured I put Nintendo Switch on every Persona game in that survey.

hopefully it was not a 'not on switch'. just saying, google is limited. wonder when this will make its way here.

hopefully it was not a 'not on switch'. just saying, google is limited. wonder when this will make its way here.

There were actually several sections asking platform preferences for possible upcoming games, including PS4, PS VR, PS4 Pro, Switch, Wii U, 3DS, and Other (user-provided entry).

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
didnt we already have a thread about this? i already filled it out, i asked for new games, ports to PS4 and HD remakes for PS4 :l

BONKERS

Gah, what is the bit at the end where you put your email in?? I did the whole ithing in Japanese.

OK NVM. Sex, age.

I also asked for PC ports. But wouldn't mind Switch ports. (Ultimate handheld!)

PK Gaming

Persona 5 arena seems like a sure bet, so i'm going to vote for that... or I would have, if I understood Japanese.

HD remakes on P1/P2 would be nice, so hopefully people push for that.

Someone please tell them we need Trauma Center back, ;_;
Persona Trauma Center, you have to fight back demonic cancer cells. Now the over the top operations made senses.

Wait..... This is basically doctor strange lol Marvel should get to Atlus on this and make an doctor strange spinoff.

Top Bottom