• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA – Natalie Dormer as Dr Lexi T’Perro

When you name a character "perro" you expect certain things. Like a dog in a doctor's coat with glasses who says 'seems like you've had it ruff out there, let me heal you'

GavinUK86

nice! she has that smooth asari tone to her voice. good casting bioware!

and almost a glimpse at the dialogue wheel.

vlcsnap-9340-04-10-1499oe8.png

bengraven

"Cans" has a different slang meaning in America. I was going to say that Renly never shows much attention to her fans before...

dc89

"Sorry, thats the last book in the series. The author died before it was finished."
With her reading that line I immediately think of ASOIAF and the fear GRRM will not finish the series with his health.

d00d3n

Does the character model use her likeness as well? Not fully, obviously, because the character is a asari.

Paganmoon

"Sorry, thats the last book in the series. The author died before it was finished."
With her reading that line I immediately think of ASOIAF and the fear GRRM will not finish the series with his health.

Definitaley a reference, pretty morbid one too, tbh.

Oh man, I wanted her to be a humanoid dog in a labcoat with glasses.

That's what I get as Spanish is my main language 😄

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I am always perplexed by the love for Dormer. Never found her attractive or that great of an actress. Has a pretty nice voice though and is at the very least capable so no real complaints of her being in MEA. Just always bemused by the huge love she gets.

I am always perplexed by the love for Dormer. Never found her attractive or that great of an actress. Has a pretty nice voice though and is at the very least capable so no real complaints of her being in MEA. Just always bemused by the huge love she gets.

I'm sure she's torn up by your lack of interest.

I think she's great in Game of Thrones

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I'm sure she's torn up by your lack of interest.

OK, that was a bit harsh on my part. I don't wish her ill will or anything, I'm far more surprised by how infatuated and falling all over themselves many are with her every time I see her brought up since she's never left much of an impression on me that's all.

I think she's great in Game of Thrones

She's not bad, better than Tudors where I did find her rather off putting. GoT has gotten a lot hammy-er as the show has gone on to the point where I wouldn't say much of the acting is very good, but serviceable and still engaging. There's a few standouts still but for the most part it's kind of like a really well done fantasy soap-opera, for good and bad. I'm sure she'll do well here. The only really standout bad VA BioWare has done for me is Jessica Chobot in ME3. They've otherwise done a really good job. I was super skeptical of Freddie Prinze Jr. but he was great as Vega and really great as the Iron Bull.

Sou Da

Dr. Lxxxx T'xxxx

really? I was hoping for a lot more newness in this game. Getting a lot of The Force Awakens vibes.

She's not a squadmate nor is she even in the same sort of doctor. You'd have it if she was an older human woman named Dr. Cxxxx

For the record the asari squaddie is named Pelessaria.

Top Bottom