• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Richard Spencer punched again (and glitter bombed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanity

Banned
It looks like everyone's favorite Nazi punching bag got mobbed by a group of protesters yesterday. From the Inquisitr article: RICHARD SPENCER ATTACKED: ALT RIGHT LEADER JUST PUNCHED IN THE FACE AGAIN, THEN GLITTER BOMBED

Richard Spencer just got beaten up again, and this time the notorious leader of the Alt Right movement reportedly got glitter bombed to go along with a few punches to the face.

“When he was getting into the cab he was allegedly pulled out by counter-protesters, punched, and glitter bombed. In a video posted on Periscope shortly there after, Spencer said what happened was that Antifa disallowed him to get in his ‘getaway’ car and the police instructed him to get in a cab. Once he was in one the cab driver (who Spencer mocked for being of Indian origin) got out of the cab, frightened of the ensuing protesters, and Spencer had to take off running.”

Personally, I like the idea of Richard Spencer being afraid to go outside for fear of getting punched. But has Antifa gone too far, or should they keep it up?

Valkrai

6bc.jpg

Once he was in one the cab driver (who Spencer mocked for being of Indian origin) got out of the cab, frightened of the ensuing protesters, and Spencer had to take off running."

It's like he has zero sense of self preservation and just acts like an asshole no matter how dumb it is.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
The left would use glitter bombs, wouldn't they?

Someone should start a streaming service that is nothing but videos of this dude getting punched out. I'd subscribe.

ErichWK

A lot of people have said punching him will only make him stronger and let him gain more followers.

I feel like he has sort of dropped out of the media and maybe that didn't happen. Maybe clocking him and making fun of him worked?

Amir0x

Banned
Stop. It's fucked up. He's not punching anyone, is he?

No he's only openly advocating for the genocide of entire races, and has worked toward pushing that agenda and has polluted the minds of many to that effect. And, well, to some ideologies the only response is punching their motherfucking teeth out.

eMA4KED.png

I agree, his racist antics are fucked up. To hate someone based on their skin color is mind boggling. I hope he got glitter in his mouth and shits out rainbows from his racist ass for a month.

A lot of people have said punching him will only make him stronger and let him gain more followers.

I feel like he has sort of dropped out of the media and maybe that didn't happen. Maybe clocking him and making fun of him worked?

We must continue to do so..it's the only way to know for certain.

Never understood the idea of how glitter bombing is supposed to be taken as a form of political protest by its targets. I mean, glitter bombing is what you should do to happy newlyweds walking out of the chapel hand in hand. At least, that's the logic I've come to having seen videos of people from the Westboro Baptist Church being glitter bombed. If you wanna make a political statement directed at your opponents, you do what that dude did by punching Richard Spencer.

he has straight up said he's afraid to go outside. so it's working.

barik

In a perfect world, the police wouldn't be there to protect a bunch of nazis to begin with, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Man, I really don't want to see the day where the left ends up relying on violence all the time to make their point

Having said that, I can't not laugh whenever Richard Spencer gets punched in his dome, so cool with me

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member

he's a nazi. Nazis need punching. For a historical record of such a thing being awesome, see 1940's Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom