• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brazilians Against Time 2017 |June 1st - June 4th| Games and Causes running together

KarasuEXE

9pbgBT0.jpg

Brazilian community of speedruns which has as a mission to show the talent of those who participate on the scene of our country through news and events organized from it's own members.

BRAT 2017 is supporting Doctors Without Borders!

Schedule!
Donate!
Live Stream - Twitch

Trailer from last year here.

EDIT: Playlist from last years's edition, thanks to Roldan:

It'll be amazing, folks.

The event started last year and we had some issues, but it was incredible nonetheless. This year has everything to be even better. :)

Kytes

Neo Member
Great games this year. Even Breath of the Wild, which was just released, showed up in the schedule.

Look forward to the Sonic the Hedgedog 2 run

Platy

Awesome selection .. lots of classics and a fer rare ones like Trauma Center and some brazilian games

...and the superior version of Aladdin, of course ;D

Roldan

It'll be amazing, folks.

The event started last year and we had some issues, but it was incredible nonetheless. This year has everything to be even better. :)

Eylos

Banned
I Will watch the final fantasy 7 stream, 4 hours sounds insane to me, but i never watched a final fantasy Speed run

Mariip

Resident Evil 2 RACE? This looks AWESOME

so weird watching speedrun streams and not having to worry about timezones

Platy

so weird watching speedrun streams and not having to worry about timezones

The last 3 years AGDQ and SGDQ had schedules like the one brazilians against time has now that adapt to the timezone of who is reading

This is the first time I hear of a Brazilian beneficial speed run.

Is that FFVII target feasible? Never played it before, but I do know it's a big game...

CKD5989

This is the first time I hear of a Brazilian beneficial speed run.

Is that FFVII target feasible? Never played it before, but I do know it's a big game...

Certainly not now. He died about an hour into the run and had to restart since his only save was 11 minutes in.

Certainly not now. He died about an hour into the run and had to restart since his only save was 11 minutes in.

Oh, damn. I know saving takes precious time, but could've saved him a lot more...
I'm a bit bitter that Tomb Raider is rarely featured in these events. It's such a great series to speed run.

Mariip

The last 3 years AGDQ and SGDQ had schedules like the one brazilians against time has now that adapt to the timezone of who is reading
Oh, it's been some years since the last time i watched those live :s glad to hear that :D!

Holy Shit! it's in my home city lol. I may go there this weekend to visit my parents, maybe I can catch up a bit of this. Never got to know the Brazilian speedrunning community.

Top Bottom