• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation E3 Experience 2017: Live in Theaters June 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhoan

bhjchdP.jpg

0S5Kij6.gif

Eau contraire, more like
tumblr_n6xvthrLXT1ruzvbxo1_500.gif

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Not sure if I'm going to bother showing up at my local theater as I didn't get tickets before hand. Its really close and its not like I'm doing much else Monday night but not sure if it will be worth it.

NYC GAF I can offer two additional people a spot at the theater in Union Square Regal cinemas in NYC today. Two empty spots, I've got with me to share. Any takers?

modsbox

Is there a consensus on when we should arrive? I'm going by myself to the Redwood City one in the SF bay area.

It sounds like I need to be there by 4:30 PT latest since the ticket says 5pm, but the actual show doesn't start until 6. Is there some sort of preshow?

Also, for the digital goodies they promised, how does that work? Are they just giving out a little bag of stuff when we walk in?

Apologies for all the questions, I'm a first-timer here. Just curious how much of a shitshow this will be as even getting there by 4:30 for me is tight with work.

Chairhome

Is there a consensus on when we should arrive? I'm going by myself to the Redwood City one in the SF bay area.

It sounds like I need to be there by 4:30 PT latest since the ticket says 5pm, but the actual show doesn't start until 6. Is there some sort of preshow?

Also, for the digital goodies they promised, how does that work? Are they just giving out a little bag of stuff when we walk in?

Apologies for all the questions, I'm a first-timer here. Just curious how much of a shitshow this will be as even getting there by 4:30 for me is tight with work.
Yeah there's a pre-show at 5 PT. Generally you should be okay if you have a pass, in the past we formed two lines to get in, with passes going first. However does sound be opening around that time.
Also, in the past, they gave the goods on your way out, if I remember correctly.

----
I'll be in waterford lakes for Orlando tonight. I'm a short Asian guy wearing my Grey Diamond Dogs t-shirt and olive green pants. Say hi! I was gonna try to see if anyone wanted to meet up but I'm probably eating dinner with my wife just prior to going

modsbox

Yeah there's a pre-show at 5 PT. Generally you should be okay if you have a pass, in the past we formed two lines to get in, with passes going first. However does sound be opening around that time.
Also, in the past, they gave the goods on your way out, if I remember correctly.

Cool, thanks for the info!!

Ephemeris

----
I'll be in waterford lakes for Orlando tonight. I'm a short Asian guy wearing my Grey Diamond Dogs t-shirt and olive green pants. Say hi! I was gonna try to see if anyone wanted to meet up but I'm probably eating dinner with my wife just prior to going

yeah I finish work at 7 but i'm trying to escape earlier, but hoping for good seats.

Roronoa Zoro

Gold Member
I'm so ready! My Penguins won the Stanley cup last night and now I have a stress free E3 show to watch with a bunch of like minded gamers! Anyone else heading to PIttsburgh Mills?

t hicks

Banned

yeah I finish work at 7 but i'm trying to escape earlier, but hoping for good seats.

See y'all there! I'll probably try and get there right @ 7

border

Where is the list of who is attending and in what cities? I will have an extra seat in Jacksonville FL if anyone wants it, since one of my friends has to work.

Jhoan

Can someone add my name to that list for the Regal Union Square showing in NYC? Also I can take two more people with me, who's in?

Added you. Is there a note that you wanted to add like as to what you look like or otherwise?

Also NYC GAF Discord Channel is here (quote to reveal) for the NYC peeps:

I'll be down in Union Square around 7pmish.

Already arrived at Chicago. About 21 in line.

If any of you are on the wait list or were wanting to attend and missed out, my extra person cancelled and thus I can take on someone. Let me know and we can PM the rest.

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
I'm looking forward to going to the one in Midlothian, Virginia tonight :D

going with two of my friends, it should be a good time

If you see me, I'll be the guy with the Zelda shirt who looks like he just stepped out of the shower.

It's because I did.

J-Skee

Does anyone's passes say that the time is an hour before the actual show? It says to be there by 8pm ET, but doesn't the show start at 9?

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
Does anyone's passes say that the time is an hour before the actual show? It says to be there by 8pm ET, but doesn't the show start at 9?

This is correct. There's an hour-long pre-show beforehand I believe.

However, be sure to show up there by 7:30 if you have a ticket

border

This is correct. There's an hour-long pre-show beforehand I believe.

However, be sure to show up there by 7:30 if you have a ticket

Yeah, that's what kinda bugs me.....we have to show up like 90 minutes early just to be guaranteed a seat. And you know the "pre-show" isn't going to be anything special.

krae_man

Wow, everyone is ignoring the VR demo station in favor of getting better seats to the keynote.

There was like 50 people ahead of me getting tickets but only one in line ahead of me for VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom