• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation E3 Experience 2017: Live in Theaters June 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably around 60 now at the Chicago AMC. Certainly getting a more steady stream of arrivals.

White polo and USCSS Nostromo hat if anyone already here wants to chat. Dead Men Tell No Tales Floor Banner.

Also as a reminder: I have a free slot due to a cancellation. Just let me know ahead of time if interested.

Wollan

About thirteen in non-reserved queue and 70++ in reservation-queue at LA Century City 15. I'm wearing a blue |OT| shirt in front.

Oh, forewarning ChicagoGAF (and visitors!), but they do not have the line separated between reservations and wait lists yet.

Probably because the usual reservations area is designated for a Cars 3 screening.

graywolf323

If you see me, I'll be the guy with the Zelda shirt who looks like he just stepped out of the shower.

It's because I did.

I just got in line, I have a McAllister’s cup full of water and a scruffy beard, my friend is wearing an orange Jurassic Park themed Digimon tshirt and the other has a long luxurious ponytail :p

J-Skee

I actually just counted, 54 people. I don't want to alarm you but I would hurry lol. An hour ago there was 3 people here.

*facepalm*

I won't be able to get there until just before 8. I can't believe they're making us be there an hour before it starts.

Having a great clap a long in Nashville. Smoothest the line process has gone in any of the four years.

pjh0B4l.jpg

NoKisum

My date essentially had to cancel due to work stuff, so I'm soloing this. Anyone know if they'll let you take two set of freebies if you have a 2 person ticket?

Seated now, I asked if a seat in the front to was available and got met with a bunch of idiotic spaghetti dropping

Like you should kinda know if you got someone with you

Edit: Poster, paper craft of something from Hellblade, collectible card, and lanyard w/ code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom