• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spider-Man wins IGN People's Choice Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The final counts were incredibly close: Marvel's Spider-Man narrowly edged out Super Mario Odyssey for the People's Choice Award. Not much further down the list, EA's Anthem picked up a cool third place while God of War rounded out the game's with the most votes, finishing off with fourth place overall.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/06/13/best-of-e3-2017-awards?page=3

Well done, Spidey fans!

j6VZegJ.gif

I've always steered clear of comic book superhero games (I make the distinction of comic book because I love Gravity Rush 1 and 2) but this game is shaping up to be one that I get day one.

graybot

Graphics look great and I am confident they will produce a good game

But that demo they showed really didn't do much for me. Didn't like the look of the combat at all really

Certinty

Well deserved. That demo might just be the best demo I've ever seen at E3, let alone that it's bloody Spidey made by Insomniac.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Congrats.
Bryan & the rest of the team, take your sweet time with it. Looking forward to playing this.

Graphics look great and I am confident they will produce a good game

But that demo they showed really didn't do much for me. Didn't like the look of the combat at all really

Why not? Thought the combat nailed the way Spidey fights. Yes, it resembles the Arkham games, but it suits the character, more so than Batman imo.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
There's no way this looks better then Mario GTA

Gotta say i was suprised when i saw Spidey won over Mario.

I thought much more people would vote for Odyssey.

The Spider-Man hype is real. Don't screw this up, Insomniac.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
My game of the show absolutely.
Gonna quietly port beg for a PC version.

Cuz not really planning on getting a 4Pro anytime soon.

phanphare

Banned
clearly people are seeing something in this game that I'm not based on the reception but either way it's always good to see Spidey stuff well received

hope the game turns out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom