• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Something Disturbing About HZD Since Last Patch

Remember it was worst before the last patch, But got even worst since the last patch

Its the major dick waving contest that this game has turn to even more since Ultra Hard got added

Things like i defeated a Rockbreaker, Stormbird. Thunderjaw in 1 second combine on UH
Ultra Hard wasn't so hard it was easy
Why you still playing on Normal

and it goes on and on

I was even call a non gamer and that i have no skills cause i was playing Horizon Zero Dawn on normal.

I fully understand if you feel comfortable playing in Ultra Hard but that's no reason to insult people that play on easy or normal

Isn't playing a game to have fun and play it on the difficulty that makes you feel the most comfortable, rather it be EASY or Ultra Hard,

A gamer that plays on easy is no less a real gamer then someone that plays on Ultra Hard

red731

Yes.

But seriously - don't let other people views on difficulty settings YOU are playing on bring you down.

People like to have the biggest epeen, but don't let that get to you.

They will found out once older that higher difficulty isn't worth the time and such.

Just enjoy what you like and ignore those toxic folks.

Necro900

I don't understand, is there a way for people online to tell which difficulty you're on while you play? Do they harass you via psn direct messages?

EDIT: looks like the general reaction is "Uh?" as well

Remember it was worst before the last patch, But got even worst since the last patch

Its the major dick waving contest that this game has turn to even more since UH got added

Things like i defeated a RB SB TJaw in 1 second combine on UH
UH wasn't so hard it was easy

and it goes on and on

I was even call a non gamer and that i have no skills cause i was playing HZD on normal.

I fully understand if you feel comfortable playing in UH but that's no reason to insult people that play on easy or normal

Isn't playing a game to have fun and play it on the difficulty that makes you feel the most comfortable, rather it be EASY or UH,

A gamer that plays on easy is no less a real gamer then someone that plays on UH

My guess is that this is code, and OP is being held hostage.

Blink three times if you're okay.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I think that UH means ultra hard difficulty and that people keep telling OP to play ultra hard instead of normal.

McNum

Rule of thumb for abbreviations. You spell it out once and then you can abbreviate. That first post is just nonsense as is.

Just_one

i layed HZD on easy ... sue me lol

tried NG+ on Ultra hard with Shield armor and started dying a lot...put it on normal.

so what? lol

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
I think what the OP is saying is that they're annoyed by some of the fanbase being overly confrontational over the choice in difficulty that some choose.

Why does every thread where English clearly isn't the OP's native language always have a bunch of assholes pretend like they can't understand what the OP is saying?

OP: Ignore those people. Real gamers play on whatever difficulty they find enjoyable.

giphy.gif

Calibos

Its the major dick waving contest that this game has turn to even more since UH got added

and it goes on and on

I was even call a non gamer and that i have no skills cause i was playing HZD on normal.

I fully understand if you feel comfortable playing in UH but that's no reason to insult people that play on easy or normal

Isn't playing a game to have fun and play it on the difficulty that makes you feel the most comfortable, rather it be EASY or UH,

A gamer that plays on easy is no less a real gamer then someone that plays on UH

So what you're saying is..."THE INTERNET"

Just play the way you want and on the games you want and the systems you want and fuck the other people. Why do you care so much?

jacobeid

Banned
Why does every thread where English clearly isn't the OP's native language always have a bunch of assholes pretend like they can't understand what the OP is saying?

OP: Ignore those people. Real gamers play on whatever difficulty they find enjoyable.

We're talking about indecipherable acronyms, not simply poorly-worded English, but ok. We are all assholes.

He's saying that people ridicule others for playing the game on a difficulty lower than Ultra Hard. The other initials are for various Machines in the game.

Azull

Maybe HZD is Horizon: Zero Dawn? I don't know, either way OP remove the damn acronyms so people can understand what the hell you are talking about.

Except his English is perfectly fine, it's the acronyms that most people aren't understanding because we aren't in the OP's head to understand the context. Maybe think before you generalize everyone in this thread asking for clarification as assholes, huh?

AllEchse

Some people like a challenge
some don't

It's ok for everyone to play the game the way they like

If the game frustrates you on hard it's ok
play on normal

if the game bores you because it's too easy, turn the difficulty up.

That's why the options are there.

It's like that for every game with difficulty options.
Don't let someone tell you that you play a game wrong if you enjoy it.

What? I haven't seen anyone in the OT degenerating anyone for playing on other difficulties, just mentioning how with New Game+ and having access to all of your gear from the start, Ultra Hard isn't any harder than other difficulties.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member

and it goes on and on

Jim-Carrey-What-the-hell-are-you-talking-about.gif

I would expect someone with an edgy name like Ravage_Hydra to only play games on ultra hard

I sort of get what you mean. At least it's not reached the level of:
"I don't like or find a Souls game difficult."
"Git gud, go play CoD instead."

That some of the elitist, worst parts of the Souls community resort to.

Learn to not let comments like that get you down. (Same goes some of the hi-larious comments in here.) I played HZD on normal, enjoyed the challenge and loved the game. That's all that matters.

and it goes on and on

tenor.gif

Floody

It's just harmless banter for the most part, shouldn't lett it get to you, if you're having fun, who gives a fuck what others think?
If you can beat Ultra Hard without the Shield-Weaver though, you deserve to wave your dick in everyones face.

Zedark

and it goes on and on

... Who are the people you are talking about in this story? Sounds like you need a new set of online friends.

Also, if someone says he beat a Thunderjaw in 1 second, then you should feel sorry about his insecurity.

Top Bottom