• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smash 4 and SFV EVO Finals will be aired on Disney XD

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
smash confirmed for babiez

/s

ASaiyan

Banned
My brain initially read this as a joke title. I had completely forgotten DXD was launching its own eSports initiative as well. Exciting times we live in.

I might actually watch this, both for the novelty of seeing the broadcast and because it saves a whole two minutes over booting my PS4 and Twitch and I am lazy, lol.

EDIT: I'm not seeing this listing on my TV, just a 7-10PM ET block for Street Fighter :/. Are they airing this online-only like ESPN3 or something?

Farsi

Oh yeah...

giphy.gif

Even Disney is more supportive of the smash scene than Nintendo lmaooo
Nintendo is sponsoring EVO. Hell without knowing the details it's possible Nintendo was involved in this as well. I honestly think NIntendo's current level of support is fine for fans. The only ones who benefit from more support are the top players, who quite frankly will play regardless

DylanEno

Nintendo is sponsoring EVO. Hell without knowing the details it's possible Nintendo was involved in this as well. I honestly think NIntendo's current level of support is fine for fans. The only ones who benefit from more support are the top players, who quite frankly will play regardless
Yeah tbh it's probably Nintendo that set this up but that would ruin the joke so

Smash and SFV assholes better be on their best goddamn behavior

More LI Joe and less that flop who punched a dude after he lost during a local tourney way back when, I forgot his name cause he's a loser

Pretty cool. Likely wouldn't have happened if Melee was on Sunday instead. I wonder if they will have a different set of commentators like SFV did on ESPN.

kyo2004

Why I keep thinking that Nintendo will announce the Smash Switch port this Sunday on Top 8?... XD This announcement just solidify this thought.

Top Bottom