• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Afflect sexually assaulting an interviewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda cuts into it right in the middle there. Besides, her body language seems to imply that she's alright with it. Sure, you could argue that she was acting so as to keep her job or whatever, in which case... Maybe she should be the next batman instead of Affleck.

She is clearly very, very uncomfortable and trying to get away from him, but he keeps her close with full force, almost violently.

Eh?

You were , at least for me :)

KoopaTheCasual

Idk why but I watched the whole thing. Holy shit that was awkward to watch. Definitely felt like this was a private moment, and wow he just talked about her boobs for 5 minutes straight, huh?

OT: No, OP i don't see any "assault". At the beginning I thought there was struggling, but that was her adjusting and sitting in his lap, and then after he tickles her and she falls off, she comes right back to sit in his lap. How did this get aired?

That BatThirst

Edit: Where did you even dig this up OP? Is there some subreddit where people dig through millions of fluff interviews from the 90s looking for scandalous stuff?

I watched that show regularly back then and it always seemed like a recurring on-camera flirt that repeatedly got out of control due to Affleck's then inability to show up sober and Losique's inability to stop laughing maniacally at his jokes long enough to formulate a sentence. Always seemed like a mutual thing but times did change so I guess I'll have to check that clip when I get a chance later to verify OP's claim.

Pein

Banned
Get the hell outta here, they were both having fun. Flirting and and any contact is too far now. Sexual assault jeez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom