• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ben Afflect sexually assaulting an interviewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see that he's intoxicated and groping her. Do you disagree?

Even if it was setup it obviously took her by surprise and it went further than it should have.

This might surprise you, but under the right circumstances, women like to be touched. Sure, a press junket is a pretty weird place for... well, at best titillating touching, but looking at other interviews between those two, it seems to have been a thing.

It's not sexist, I actually think most white people age badly.

Are you doing one of these?

300px-Trollface.png

That looked awkward... and inappropriate for tv. Not seeing the sexual assault though, both seemed to be having fun, like it was a private moment. lol

Keym

He sexually assaulted her so much that she went right back to him once she stood up near the end there. 100% Stockholm syndrome'd.

vordhosbn

Banned
This might surprise you, but under the right circumstances, women like to be touched. Sure, a press junket is a pretty weird place for... well, at best titillating touching, but looking at other interviews between those two, it seems to have been a thing.

Are you doing one of these?

You rape culture supporters would love nothing more than make me look misogynist, but sorry it's not gonna work. Thread backfire failed.

Hex

Banned
OP are you looking for a tag? It's really not easy to get tags even with a thread backfire.

As for why I clicked this topic, headline suggested something current day and relevant...
I can think of an easy tag that will fit perfect and prevent this from happening

RangerX

Banned
I can see that he's intoxicated and groping her. Do you disagree?

Even if it was setup it obviously took her by surprise and it went further than it should have.

What are you basing it went further than it should have on? She's laughing,smiling and having a good time. It's flirting. You'd have to be completely unable to read body language to not see this.

I bet that chick ended up banging him later that day.

AML and Ben Affleck crossed paths more than once. And they were always super flirty with each other on camera. And I do believe it was between his break-up with J Lo and his hooking up with Jennifer Gardner.

So yeah, chances are they were totally fucking off camera.

You rape culture supporters would love nothing more than make me look misogynist, but sorry it's not gonna work. Thread backfire failed.

ok, you are tolling. Got it.

He sexually assaulted her so much that she went right back to him once she stood up near the end there. 100% Stockholm syndrome'd.

I mean, what do you want? This is a post-Good Will Hunting Ben Affleck we're talking about. If she were to have defended herself in that situation because she felt uncomfortable being touched like that, you can bet she would have been fired and blacklisted from all of media for the rest of her days.

Seems like human contact is such a foreign concept to some, that this video scares them.

If she's faking her body language and expression then she's the best bloody actress I've ever seen.

Limit

Riveting stuff. Not the video but this thread. I'm on the edge of my seat as to how much stupider is this going to get.

KoopaTheCasual

I mean, what do you want? This is a post-Good Will Hunting Ben Affleck we're talking about. If she were to have defended herself in that situation because she felt uncomfortable being touched like that, you can bet she would have been fired and blacklisted from all of media for the rest of her days.
I think electing to not sit in his lap, when she was standing out of arms reach, would not have gotten her fired. And if it did, I would hate to be her network/handlers in that legal dispute.

ryan13ts

She looks very uncomfortable in that whole situation, probably just smiled to get through it because it's her job.

I seriously can't see how anyone thinks that's casual flirting when he looks completely shitfaced and doing everything short of just flat out feeling her up. I'm terrified to think what some people in here would think is "acceptable flirting" in real life.

vordhosbn

Banned
She looks very uncomfortable in that whole situation, probably just smiled to get through it because it's her job.

I seriously can't see how anyone thinks that's casual flirting when he looks completely shitfaced and doing everything short of just flat out feeling her up. I'm terrified to think what some people in here would think is "acceptable flirting" in real life.

Finally someone with a little humanity.

I don't know what happened to GAF these days, and why all these dudes are so proud of being sexual predators. Disgusting.

AML and Ben had met before this interview, and they've had other interviews after this one. They've always been like this on screen together.

entremet

Finally someone with a little humanity.

I don't know what happened to GAF these days, and why all these dudes are so proud of being sexual predators. Disgusting.

I don't think you're being sincere, but that's just me. You're using the same tired lingo that a troll would use. Moreover, posting a decades old video. Not to mention when you're being confronted with evidence, you just dismiss it.

Fat4all

Banned
0.jpg

She recreated part of the interview for a promotion of The Simple Life Quebec a few years ago. (I think? French website, google translate)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom