• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 Should Have Ended..

I didn't think anything could meet the comedic genius of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 but I was dead wrong. Kudos to the How It Should Have Ended Studios for this feat. Thank you for the hearty chuckle.

Corpsepyre

Banned
I watched about 5 minutes of this film last night, the credits sequence, and I already hated what I saw. Fucking Groot. They just had to turn him into this cutesy little shit in order to sell more merch, didn't they ? Can't imagine how you people sat through two plus hours.

Slayven

Spoilers! ��

You never heard of salt and pepper

I watched about 5 minutes of this film last night, the credits sequence, and I already hated what I saw. Fucking Groot. They just had to turn him into this cutesy little shit in order to sell more merch, didn't they ? Can't imagine how you people sat through two plus hours.

That is how i know you only sat through the first 5 minutes

Maybe stay past the opening and find out?

One of the many reasons movie threads get cray

Because we don't feel the need to be miserable all day..but don't worry, Joss will get you there soon enough 😉.

You never heard of salt and pepper

FdAWG.gif

Why do you hate cute things

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

You walked out of the theater after 5 minutes?

edit: Oh shit, it is out on digital.

AndersK

Its like they turn on somekinda shitty, cynical bat-signal for these threads. Sad, really.

"Let me express how i watched 5 whole minutes and had to stop! Rabble rabble rabble"

"Let me express, for the umptienth time, how very droll and meh i find this whole guardians movie thing! rabblerabblecontrarianrabble'

The video clip was okay, i guess. Some chuckles. Whoever Impersonated Pratt was pretty good.

Top Bottom