• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctrine Dark announced for 'Fighting EX Layer'

Scotia

Banned
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9At1i-tzCkE

DKUfNt2UMAAelik

Searched but couldn't find a thread. Lock if old

Dambrosi

Banned
...I don't actually need to see gameplay before knowing that I want this.

D.Dark there wouldn't look out of place in Metal Gear Rising. Or MGSV.

YES! He returneth! My main from Street Fighter EX plus Alpha whom I invested god knows how many hours into.

He looks weird, but whatever. He's back!

Memory

Day one. I know they said they were worried about crowd funding but I think with the right team they could get a nice funding boost for this project.

@MUWANdo

Banned
Can someone explain what this game is?

Isn't it full of SF characters ?

The developer Arika owns all the original Street Fighter EX characters and is using them to make a new fighting game, but it has nothing to do with Street Fighter or Capcom, as far as anyone knows.

Either it's the video quality or his eyes have a constant thousand yard stare.
The latter. The dude is insane.
That's weird, Doctrine Dark is mentioned in Street Fighter V

4u8ymYBl.jpg
He's not actually mentioned in Street Fighter V, that's just artwork they've done. They've done them for almost all the SF EX characters and a lot of characters from other Capcpom franchises including some incredibly obscure people.

Due to a situation with ownership and the rights, the original characters that showed up in SF EX belong to Arika so they can be used freely in Fighting Layer games.

Cepheus

The latter. The dude is insane.
He's not actually mentioned in Street Fighter V, that's just artwork they've done. They've done them for almost all the SF EX characters and a lot of characters from other Capcpom franchises including some incredibly obscure people.

Due to a situation with ownership and the rights, the original characters that showed up in SF EX belong to Arika so they can be used freely in Fighting Layer games.

Does this mean that Rival Schools characters could show up in this game?

cHinzo

Blair and Pullum next. The game needs some waifus stat if it wants a hope in hell of selling.

I hope Pullum Purna makes it!

Doctrine Dark was one of the most awesome characters to play with in Street Fighter EX 2 Plus. Glad that he's in the game. I would like Vulcano Rosso and Cracker Jack to be in it too, but there aren't that many slots left and we only have like 1 female character in the roster? Nanase was also really fun to play with.

Ok, D.Darks glowing blade looks cool, but I wont buy this game if Blair doesnt show up - with the same sexy outfit she wore in the old games..

Top Bottom