• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MIA: What happened to Harker?

Akia

677mqts.jpg

I remember it being previewed on the 1up Show almost 6 months ago. Did the game finally find a publisher? Or was it canned in favor of Silent Hill 5.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
:lol :lol :lol

ya know, for a solid 15 sec, I was all pleasently surprised and touched, and I was coming here to say:

"Aww, you noticed ive been gone for about a week or so? well thanks guys, I DID just get my wisdom teeth removed and im out on medical leave suffering my ass off, I appreciate your concern"

fuck me this thread tricked me :lol

Akia

John Harker said:

ya know, for a solid 15 sec, I was all pleasently surprised and touched, and I was coming here to say:

"Aww, you noticed ive been gone for about a week or so? well thanks guys, I DID just get my wisdom teeth removed and im out on medical leave suffering my ass off, I appreciate your concern"

<3

BlueTsunami

there is joy in sucking dick
John Harker said:

:lol

awwwwwwwwwwwww

John Harker

haha, im more popular than vaporware. nice. I always wanted my own non-thread :D

actually, as i said i had my wisdom teeth out and its been a rough recovery (bear in mind, im heavily medicated, etc) but when I realized what this thread really WAS about, I couldnt help but laugh out loud which end up hurting me physically, so the threads a twofer, haha

John Harker said:

I thought this thread was about you.

Akia

John Harker said:
actually, as i said i had my wisdom teeth out and its been a rough recovery (bear in mind, im heavily medicated, etc) but when I realized what this thread really WAS about, I couldnt help but laugh out loud which end up hurting me physically, so the threads a twofer, haha

well i'm just feeling some pain from my wisdom teeth. it just started like 3 days ago, how long until i'm in agony?

3rdman

Akia said:
677mqts.jpg

I remember it being previewed on the 1up Show almost 6 months ago. Did the game finally find a publisher? Or was it canned in favor of Silent Hill 5.
Hmm...I was wondering the same as well. I kept hoping for an unlockable Buffy. :p Any Journos wanna give up an update?

fallout

John Harker said:

:lol Well, I guess the image is at least reminiscent of getting your wisdom teeth pulled.

Salazar

Foundation 9 currently has more than 30 different projects in the works on all gaming platforms for more than 10 publishing partners. These projects will be released throughout 2007 and 2008.

Does that workload count as heavy / an explanatory fact ?

John Harker

JDSN said:
I never liked Harker.

The game looks great tho.

:lol well played sir, well played.

well i'm just feeling some pain from my wisdom teeth. it just started like 3 days ago, how long until i'm in agony?

the third day is the worst, thats when the swelling peaks/kicks off.
i ha all 4 hour (lower two were under my other teeth), and the doc accidently cracked my upper left sinus too, so its been fuckin shit, let me tell you. if you're three days in and only feeling pain now, you prolly only have 2 or so more of it and you should be alright.

I come back from a 3 day trip to microsoft in Seattle, then im off for 10 days, bed ridden. go figure, hehe

What has happened with The Collective in general? After Buffy for EA and the okay Indy for LucasArts, it's been downhill...what happaned to Dirty Harry, weren't Collective working on that with Warner Brothers?

SPEA

RiotPelaaja said:
What has happened with The Collective in general? After Buffy for EA and the okay Indy for LucasArts, it's been downhill...what happaned to Dirty Harry, weren't Collective working on that with Warner Brothers?
They're developing the new Silent Hill.

the in engine stuff of harker graphically looked beyond what we've seen of SH5... which bodes well. they'll get it up to snuff i'm sure.

will the game be up to snuff? not sure. hope we see harker someday anyway. looked promising and was supposed to build on the solid work they did with their buffy game.

jgkspsx

John Harker said:

I thought this thread was about you too. I hope your mouth feels better, bro.

ant1532

Banned
John Harker said:

:lol I thought it was about you too when I read the title but then clicked on it and yeah...

RiotPelaaja said:
James "DJAMES" Goddard left Collective, that's what happened...IMO. He was the main reason Buffy and Indy were great as brawlers and adventure games. He's got his own studio down in Chandler, Crunchtime Games.

Top Bottom