• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot reviews Uncharted, 8/10

traveler

Not Wario
Haven't really heard too many complaints about the enemies. The platforming one seems in line with other impressions, though. Still sounds great.

Awntawn

I think it would benefit all sides of GAF at this point if we banned all Uncharted reviews of any sort from now on.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
make a topic for the gamespot Mass Effect review. We dont need a topic for this nor the uncharted review, i think everyone knows by now.

Tough and plentiful enemies=bad? Is this the same as No Mii's in Fire emblem=bad? Haha. I want to play this game so bad but probably can't afford it right now.
ggnoobIGN said:
popcorn.gif
bishoptl said:
banned.gif
WOW! I spat out the water I was drinking. Ouch.:lol

Tough and plentiful enemies can make firefights frustrating

Hear that guys, You need weak and less enemies to make a great game. Seriously, how is this a negitive thing? The game isn't something you can rush through, you must take your time and think.

Tiduz

Eurogaime
gamerecks said:
yeah and they gave Mass Effect an 8.5. Is it gonna stop you from getting the game?

not at all, its one of the games im looking forward to the most after playing the demo :)

Link

The Autumn Wind
ICallItFutile said:
Has Gamespot always reviewed lowered then most other sites or is this something that's only been going on for the past few years?
I think they came to their senses after giving THPS3 a 10.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
tanod said:
Poster posts thread. 8/10

EDIT: Bish, did that ever get added to the "official" list?
The only official list I care about is in my head, and it changes every minute

cartoon_soldier said:
Commence bias claims.
Commence personal attacks on reviewers.

popcorn.gif
ffs man

Kaako

Felium Defensor
ParticleReality said:
Hear that guys, You need weak and less enemies to make a great game. Seriously, how is this a negitive thing? The game isn't something you can rush through, you must take your time and think.
EXACTLY. I just don't understand how some game "journalists" will say the most retarded shit ever to "justify" their score.
An 8 is by no means a bad score, but the reason they give in the cons section is just plain :lol :lol :lol

EDIT:
cartoon_soldier
Banned
(Today, 11:34 PM)

Another one bites the dusk...

Andy787

Banned
cartoon_soldier said:
popcorn.gif
ryoisonthephone_01-1.jpg

h3ro

cartoon_soldier said:
popcorn.gif

dude, did you NOT read the thread and see what happened to the other guy?

Edit to add:

(neutral) cartoon_soldier
Banned
(Today, 11:34 PM)
Reply | Quote

Gamespot needs to start all over. Put Gerstmann and all those other hacks in the unemployment line where they belong and bring in some new reviewers. All they do is give out ridiculous scores with no basis in reality (Twilight Princess, Ratchet are two of the biggest offenders).

skip

ryan davis is indeed awesome. now all gamespot needs to do is post their Rock Band review, and everyone can stop bitching about review scores for the year -- instead, saving their energy for the coming pointless and directionless GOTY debates.

can't wait!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
skip said:
saving their energy for the coming pointless and directionless GOTY debates.

I'm saving my energy for the coming avalanche of pointless and directionless GOTY week-long features, 10-page feature articles, and podcasts. Yay content!

Top Bottom