• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The old Street Fighter cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen this thing lately? I stumbled across some old clips on Youtube while struggling with insomnia tonight and am blown away by the unintentional humor at every corner. I think I saw it a few times as a kid but don't remember it being this awful. The best compilation I found was this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGEJDKJdPGg&feature=bz301

Besides the random/poor dialogue, take a look at tiny DeeJay towards the end. :lol

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
yeah :lol
I just stumbled on that video on gametrailers just a few minutes ago. Holy shit was that funny. Best video I seen all month.

I wonder where the animation came from, Korea or America?

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Oh man... I died when Guile flash kicked the helicopter and blew it up at the end.

:lol :lol

BISON!!!!

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
Man you knew Cammy was a hoe back in Super Street Fighter II. She probably got it on with Guile since they were both in the military, and military chicks are typical sluts. And now she's one of Bison's bitches.

DMczaf

8e03ria.gif

How have I never heard of this before??? :O

Looked awesome (and now funny!) :lol

I loved hearing those voice actors, brings back mass memories from the Conan cartoon etc that I was so into waay back in the days.

Music is so cool also.

Edit: lol @ Bison's comments about the father thing, this thing is so random. :lol The fight scenes look so awkward too, love that guy bouncing around then the other guy just kicks him away. :lol

*throws arm up in the air* BISON!!!! *flames*

Tr4nce

What?? I didn't even know this existed!!!

Awesome.

Also kudo's to the part where Ken or Ruy said Shoryuken. That sounded so wrong and weird. Totallay wrong voice. :lol

Fucking hell. I remember when this used to play on the USA network on the weekends. Looking back on it now makes me wish I watched that series more. :lol

Yoboman

The Street Fighter II V Anime was pretty bad too, with all it's naked homoerotic tension between Ken and Ryu

Splatt

Diablos said:
"I can't believe it. We're in the middle of battle, and you're hitting on me?"

:lol

Just get in the plane.

Also, can someone make a gif out of Guile rising his hand in the air and yelling "BISON!!!" with flames surrounding him?

Preferably with text saying "BISON!!!"

Splatt said:
Just get in the plane.

Also, can someone make a gif out of Guile rising his hand in the air and yelling "BISON!!!" with flames surrounding him?

Preferably with text saying "BISON!!!"

this is it without the text

7x99l5z.gif

6qdeas3.gif

Thai

Bane was better.
:lol :lol :lol :lol

I couldn't make it through the whole thing, it's just so ridiculous and generic american cartoon. I didnt even know this existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom