• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The old Street Fighter cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaLiancY

:lol That was such a good laugh. I remember the cartoon with the sharks that "swim" through concrete and the Mortal Kombat cartoon. Man, shit back then so cheesy. No guns but lasers. Fire safety and drug messages.

Ferrio

Banned
MechaX said:
You thought THAT was the end of the line?

Sorry, part two of the Street Fighter USA cartoon nonsensical scene collection is up. And it actually tops the other one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=00W42aJzPC4

Notable scenes include: 1:00-1:02, 1:45-1:48, 2:09-2:13, and pretty much everything from 6:00 to the final 10:04 mark.

Oh jesus it gets worse.

-Ryu punching ken
-E-honda hacking on the computer.
-Reused Guile animation during the blanka talk.

Suburban Cowboy said:
also if your confronted with a wall of fire... you sonic boom it
And if a plane is on a crash course... you sonic boom it

I saw someone choaking the other day so I sonic boomed him. They called me a Hero.

MechaX

Somebody make a gif of the Ken self-ownage. That was seriously the highlight of the video outside of "EVERYTHING IS LIESSS!"

Ketchup Boy

i dont care i remember watching the show and loving it. but i never knew when it came on so the times i did see it were only once in a while

mikeGFG

Banned
6p72buw.gif

Bwahaha.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
MechaX said:

Sorry, part two of the Street Fighter USA cartoon nonsensical scene collection is up. And it actually tops the other one.

Notable scenes include: 1:00-1:02, 1:45-1:48, 2:09-2:13, and pretty much everything from 6:00 to the final 10:04 mark.
Did Guile just tunnel through fire? Wow.

MechaX said:

Yes, Arnold the pig! Delicious!

Why did T. Hawk dive through a super computer?

And :lol at the Ken pwnage around the sixth minute.

Holy shit, I can't breathe! :lol :lol

the chris said:
I'm surprised that Guile doing his Spider-Man impression wasn't in either of those movies

spider-guile.gif

I'm surprised he didn't flash kick the wall down actually. But I guess spider-man impression works good too. :lol

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
The-Switcher said:
He can infinite you while you're still on the ground!

Lol.

Tr4nce said:
Kitana: 'Its going to be tight!'

Liu Kang: 'Better suck it in!'

:lol

:lol :lol

Reptile was a huge douche. I like how he let jax climb the cliff, only to kick him right back off of it.

The show was awesome, by the way.

Awesomely bad.

I can't remember how many times someone tells someone else to, "FINISH HIM" and all they do is like, punch or kick said person.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
man I don't remember the Street Fighter old school cartoon being that bad :lol

I do recall the MK:DotR, it was actually pretty awesome :D

pbones85

VaLiancY said:
:lol That was such a good laugh. I remember the cartoon with the sharks that "swim" through concrete and the Mortal Kombat cartoon. Man, shit back then so cheesy. No guns but lasers. Fire safety and drug messages.

Street sharks was the jam back then.

"They're Jawesome!"

Oh man what happened to cartoons?

EVERYTHING IS LIES!!! EVERYTHINNGGGGG IS LIES!!!!

Oh Jesus. Wow. I need to apologize for my parents for everything I made them watch as kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom