• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

I've made this thread so that we have a central location to give away extra codes for Xbox Live Gold Trials, XBLA/PSN games, DLC, Avatar accessories, and even Beta Keys.

Back in that FREE thread someone gave me a code for AstroPop. But right after that I got banned so I couldn't access the code and therefore I couldn't play it, and I totally forgot about it until you made this thread.

So here it is:

AstroPop

Code:
HWHHX-7R37H-97P3P-FG73H-TRHB3

Have fun.

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
2nd Fable code gone before dibs was called - but then I'm just as bad as I tried it first. Nice thread tho.

Guy Legend

Anyone have an Xbox 1 aka Original Xbox Live code of any sort? .... :-/

xbox-consola.jpg

goldenpp72

seems the codes were used up already, nice gesture though :)

If someone could get me a pub game code or xbox live gold it would be sweet though, wanna get the girl to try out xbl on her account and I wont be in state for fable 2s launch so im weary of preordering :(

Sucks to be the mega thread man and not have all the content, if someone wants to pm me somethin that would be hot, but nice thread otherwise :p

Grecco

Guybrush Threepwood said:
Back in that FREE thread someone gave me a code for AstroPop. But right after that I got banned so I couldn't access the code and therefore I couldn't play it, and I totally forgot about it until you made this thread.

So here it is:

Have fun.

Can i call it?

Truespeed

a Master Ninja said:
1 Month Xbox 360 Gold Trial
Code:
KJTWD-9YHVD-PCJ7R-KR24X-TV8XW
Exclusive Too Human Pre-Order Armor
Code:
MH8H7-4TPBJ-YJP6G-KPVFW-9H94Q
Fable II Pub Games
Code:
Q7M3H-BYTVM-RR4XG-GFBD6-JMKDW

QX7FG-F3K73-8MQW3-7CDW2-HXY7B

Holy Shit! The Too Human Pre-Order Armor activates Windows Vista.

I have a better idea. Why don't you post WHAT the code activates, and the first person who replies gets a PM with the code in it. That way, no leechers can get to it first. Also, you're only allowed dibs on one code per post.

Daigoro

a Master Ninja said:
If you chose to post the code for all to see, like I foolishly will below, then let's see if we can have a gentleman's agreement that if someone calls dibs on the code that we will respect that and not race to our 360s and see if we can redeeem it faster than they can.

good luck with all that.

someone post back if this actually works. im interested.

See

100 Microsoft points, I don't have any use for them as I don't live in the American continent.
Code:
WYQ3T-679YX-8X4RJ-G4RMK-MH9F8

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
Some 48-hour Gold trials (lord knows I ain't using them all):

VKHGQ-HXCJ2-H996Q-6XYP3-GQ498
KB742-WJQMM-9G23R-2J3RB-HCCMQ
MG8T3-3FY9K-DYB3K-MFW8R-MM9FQ
KCDC7-MRH3Y-7P4W8-48FBM-XWBCB
F3WQX-FJVQ4-WQB9F-MPGPD-VP6T3

Death_Born said:
I have a better idea. Why don't you post WHAT the code activates, and the first person who replies gets a PM with the code in it. That way, no leechers can get to it first. Also, you're only allowed dibs on one code per post.

That. Too human armor gone in seconds. =(

DuckRacer

a Master Ninja said:
For anyone with codes to give away, the smart thing to do is to declare what you have and send the code via PM. If you chose to post the code for all to see, like I foolishly will below, then let's see if we can have a gentleman's agreement that if someone calls dibs on the code that we will respect that and not race to our 360s and see if we can redeeem it faster than they can.
We should just ban posting codes publicly. We have PM boxes that hold up to 500 messages, let's use them.

2b52329827241cba41f584ef49a90b04.png

Nearly two thousand lurkers. We shouldn't trust them.

EDIT: Wait, actually, we should move this thread to the online forum or something since the unwashed masses can't see what goes on in there.

Kyoufu

Yeah the unregistered leeching folk are going to snatch these faster than you can say "Xbox Live".

Can we do this via PM please?

Petrie

Banned
I have an Uno and Texas Hold-em code available. I'd rather they go to reputable members and not those who simply troll for free items though so, hit me with a PM. Damn leeches.

fernoca

Well, only thing I have so..

48-Hour Xbox Live Gold Trial
Code:
RD6XX-8DBXW-YWPKY-8J6GF-93YCJ

Keep in mind, that we have..well, lurkers..so they may use the code, and won't post which (or if) they used (if any)...so better send them as PMs.

Aladuf

Banned
I always wondered.. where do people get things like codes for actual XBLA games? I understand the Fable 2 Pub Games and all that, but otherwise where do codes for other Arcade games come from?... just contests and giveaway's or something?

Also, the PM thing is the best idea, too many lurkers and other people who will just claim code after code and not say a word.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
a Master Ninja said:
1 Month Xbox 360 Gold Trial
Code:
KJTWD-9YHVD-PCJ7R-KR24X-TV8XW
Dibs. Sorry if already taken, I'm late and stuff.

Edit: Seems to be invalid for me. Are these codes region-locked?

Giard

I have some 100 points codes to give (part of the Dodge car challenge thing) for North American accounts. PM me if interested.

As for me I'm looking for a UNO code...it would be really nice if anyone of you is willing to give one away. As always, PM.

DuckRacer

SanjuroTsubaki said:
1600 Microsoft Points.

Code:
F8DKD-DPB6V-GFKVK-B2JTD-YYDC8
dibs

EDIT: GOD DAMMIT.
Illuminati said:
Why bother saying dibs when someone is probably typing in the code as your are making a reply on the forum?
because it's the nice thing to do.

Do people still care about the 48 hour cards? I have a ton at home that I can give away. Shoot, even the Burger King games came with one.

TheGreatDave said:

I have this and it's a God send for putting in codes.

Grecco

Aladuf said:
I always wondered.. where do people get things like codes for actual XBLA games? I understand the Fable 2 Pub Games and all that, but otherwise where do codes for other Arcade games come from?... just contests and giveaway's or something?

Also, the PM thing is the best idea, too many lurkers and other people who will just claim code after code and not say a word.

Ive gotten codes from the XBLGold Kits and from a couple of the register your xbox things. Theres also codes in a Mad Catz Retro Arcade stick, and i think members of the press get codes for stuff like N+

Top Bottom