• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

People sicken me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

santouras

This might sound like a bit of a live journal rant so I apologise in advance. I live in an apartment in South Yarra Melbourne which is a pretty trendy spot. I'm heading out this morning and as I open the door to leave the building I notice a wet patch outside on the ground. As I put my first step on the ground I slide a bit and turn to see what it was.

I had slid in a nice, freshly laid pile of human excrement! Yes, some kind soul apparently couldn't hold it in anymore and decided that my apartment entrance would make the perfect toilet.. So then I had to take my shoe off and walk upstairs to spend the next 20minutes scraping turd out of my shoe treads with a toothpick..

Unfortunately I couldn't get through to either the property agent or the building manager so the best I could do was to put a warning sign up so others wouldn't suffer my fate.

Seriously, how feral are some people that they would take a dump and wizz right on someones doorstep?

Tarazet

I saw a pile of shit on a park bench in downtown San Jose once. I could never live where there were a lot of homeless people around.

Ecto311

Why did you go pick it out? Just walk threw some gravel or dirt to get it off. I would rather do that then pick human turd out of my kicks.

nyong

Banned
I usually hate 'toppers' but I'm going to do it anyhow, since I've been holding in this story for awhile.

I went out to my car one rainy day and turned on the windshield wipers. Some tard had taken a gigantic shat right on top of my windshield which the wipers proceeded to smear all over the place. The turd slid down into my engine and the inside of my car smelled like a mall bathroom stall for a month afterwards. Probably the nastiest experience of my life.

yuna55

nyong said:
I usually hate 'toppers' but I'm going to do it anyhow, since I've been holding in this story for awhile.

I went out to my car one rainy day and turned on the windshield wipers. Some tard had taken a gigantic shat right on top of my windshield which the wipers proceeded to smear all over the place. The turd slid down into my engine and the inside of my car smelled like a mall bathroom stall for a month afterwards. Probably the nastiest experience of my life.

slowclap.gif

Terrell

nyong said:

How the hell do you NOT NOTICE a turd on your windshield until it's too late, exactly?

nyong

Banned
Terrell said:
How the hell do you NOT NOTICE a turd on your windshield until it's too late, exactly?

It was basically sitting on top of the windshield wiper, low enough where I wasn't staring directly at it. It likely would have been obvious if I was looking for it.

Grug

I just stayed with a friend in South Yarra a couple of months ago. Tivoli lane if I remember rightly.

Good spot, close to Chapel Street.

santouras

I'm pretty sure it was human cause it was way too big to be a dog crap. Also, the nearest patch of dirt from where I live is a good 10 minute walk..

I just couldn't believe it. It was fresh as, if I came out 15 minutes earlier I would have probably missed it.

And nyong, yeah yours wins :lol

Ike

PissBOX, PeeS2, or Toiletcube
Oh, I thought this thread was gonna be about misanthropes and how everybody sucks.

Kipz

massive bear, tiny salmon
Love To Love You Baby said:
So wait, the streets of Australia aren't normally filled with shit ... ?
We've taught most of the kangaroos in Sydney to use toilets.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
With all due respect OP, and i mean with all due respect.

It sounds like you don't know a flying gorilla's vagina about the invigorating rush of dropping fresh human turds on the crisp green lawn of someone's property.

Alphahawk said:
I also though about asking this, but thought better of it...

It's pretty easy to tell the difference between human shit and dog shit. And OP, you scraped it out? Fuck that, I'd be buying new shoes.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Love To Love You Baby said:
So wait, the streets of Australia aren't normally filled with shit ... ?
Grug said:
Not since American tourism died down.
:lol :lol

I've run across a few elevators where someone in their drunken state has gone to take a piss. Most likely females.

negitoro7

This reminds me of the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life:

I was in a mall washroom, and the urinals were all occupied, so I went to the only unoccupied stall and I was wondering why the heck it stunk more than usual. I figured it was the dude in the next stall. So after finishing my business, I turned around and on the inside stall door, someone had written "clean this bitch" with his own shit. I couldn't help but stand there mesmerized at how well formed the words were spelled out, wow.

benjipwns

Banned
sicken.jpg

Dabanton

nyong said:

9jota9.jpg

You could say that the shit really hit the...fan

Yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Cdammen

negitoro7 said:
This reminds me of the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life:

I was in a mall washroom, and the urinals were all occupied, so I went to the only unoccupied stall and I was wondering why the heck it stunk more than usual. I figured it was the dude in the next stall. So after finishing my business, I turned around and on the inside stall door, someone had written "clean this bitch" with his own shit. I couldn't help but stand there mesmerized at how well formed the words were spelled out, wow.
:lol :lol :lol

Oh fuck me that's nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom