• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 | Previews are up

Trogdor1123

Gold Member
Are you thinking of the trailer for the 10th edition of 40k? It was also Ultramarines vs Tyranids, and had a Terminator Librarian fighting (well, he tried) a Neurotyrant; not a Grey Knight though.
Here's the trailer I'm talking about:

Yep, you are right, got them mixed up. Thanks

Are you thinking of the trailer for the 10th edition of 40k? It was also Ultramarines vs Tyranids, and had a Terminator Librarian fighting (well, he tried) a Neurotyrant; not a Grey Knight though.
Here's the trailer I'm talking about:

Yup about 3:46 is where you see the Neurotyrants.

Cyberpunkd

Can someone tell me why a few years back you could buy a cd key for the first game for pennies, and now they replaced that with Anniversary Edition where even the keys sell for 15-20€?

lucious lyon wtf GIF

I’m wondering how this will run on Steam Deck
Yeah, my son was wondering the same thing.
We know the engine being used is the DayZ engine. There are videos on YouTube showing DayZ running and them saying it looks better then console versions (whatever that means)….

But DayZ is 11 years old this year, so I’m sure the Warhammer is going to be quite a heavily advanced and modernization of that engine, fingers crossed for optimization..

Gojiira

Starship Troopers,Doom Eternal…The original Space Marine had glory kills looooooong before the Doom reboots.
And Tyranid designs predate Starship Troopers….
Kinda wish they would choose language that didnt imply 40K is inspired by these and instead its the other way around, just seems super disingenuous

Starship Troopers,Doom Eternal…The original Space Marine had glory kills looooooong before the Doom reboots.
And Tyranid designs predate Starship Troopers….
Kinda wish they would choose language that didnt imply 40K is inspired by these and instead its the other way around, just seems super disingenuous
It’s a tale as old as time….. you ever hear the tale of the New York Dolls and Johnny Thunders? You know the group that inspired and we’re told by these bands like Aerosmith, Kiss, The Ramones, The Dead Boys, Blondie, Sex Pistols, The Dammed, The Smiths, Morrissey and so on and so on…..

Now your probably wondering who the New York Dolls are and let alone who the fuck Johnny Thunders is lol….

raul3d

Can someone tell me why a few years back you could buy a cd key for the first game for pennies, and now they replaced that with Anniversary Edition where even the keys sell for 15-20€?

lucious lyon wtf GIF
If you check the price history, you should still be able to pick it up for less than 10€ from GOG every few weeks:

But yes, they increased the prices big times when the sequel was announced. Before you could buy even the anniversary edition for less than 5€.

Top Bottom