• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
A new month! New purchases!

de8lew.jpg

Current banner provided by Canti! Anyone want to provide a November themed one?!

NeoGAF NOVEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

November is here! The month of CRAZY! The Holiday season is about to kick into high gear! Are you ready!? Is your wallet ready!?

REMINDER! Or get banned!

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

200g12c.jpg

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

ARCHIVES:
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
---

It's a time to give thanks. A time for family. A time for gaming...

Here are my favorite pickups from last month (October)!

T-Mobile G1... Although I'm still using my iPhone too...
2976570699_56fdc61e6f.jpg

Street Fighter is forever. Thanks Triumvir!
2919750657_144e00d91b.jpg

Mega Man is forever too! Thank you friends at Capcom!
2960265792_654f1501b5.jpg

Oh yea I wanted to say one more thing!!

200g12c.jpg

Blablurn

I joined the party
again

2ld7ojt.jpg

Sold my first DS Lite some month ago. I regret it :/

negww4.jpg

Needs more RPG's. I want The World Ends With You and Chrono Trigger :-o

JEKKI

hook it up!!!

11s2xaf.jpg

Halloween candy!!!

n1osps.jpg

snacktime!!

fo20d3.jpg

benefits package from work! whoo!!

free health and dental!! the best thing about working for health provider!

hrwi7q.jpg

lastly mother freakin GAMES!! and I got another random DMC4 thing for free shipping...

Rlan

Router said:
SIX HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS!

At least they're Tax Deductable! Ahh the glory of being in QA...

Mirrors Edge isn't on there because I forgot about it :lol

I never tend ot preorder at all, but after looking at all the weird preorder goodies you can get, I made this topic:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=340627&highlight=edition

And preordered a ton of stuff. Then I'll make them price match it all :)

I would greatly appreciate Buying-shit-age to help the cause with that topic :)

Netto-kun

SSL21270.jpg

- Rockman Rockman
- Valkyrie Profile: Toga wo Seou Mono
- Weekly Famitsu

Too bad I couldn't get a DSi from any of the local stores.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Better late than never.

Hello Kitty explosion!!! Statue, necklace, watch, candy, etc.
2d9cizk.jpg

2wgso0m.jpg

53mnvo.jpg

vq1kb9.jpg

Now fo the hardware. Welcome to the family Lime green.......and finally a red controller.
5lscqd.jpg

axiazp.jpg

Dell Mini souped up and customized personally for moi. Loaded with everything I need on the go. I refuse to get an actual laptop as they are too big. Netbooks are now powerful enough to do the things I want and need.
b808xl.jpg

2pq6li8.jpg

2yvl5ab.jpg

Now for some games, mainly the major ones. It's going to take a long time to go through all this. Especially the rpgs. And of course, getting swag from GS managers.
35ku6ud.jpg

s46r6r.jpg

1z3xwuw.jpg

6s6f6w.jpg

9iv69k.jpg

2zp5fkn.jpg

2itll52.jpg

142dgs1.jpg

w04y94.jpg

Go Phillies!!! World Series game 5. I was also at the ball park yesterday for the celebration and after part. I'm still recovering after having to walk around for 7+ miles because certain public transportation was completely shut down. I never seen so many people in my life. It was more than even Live 8 when we had it.
1zxo0va.jpg

The obligatory food pic. Lunch.
153uzr8.jpg

Kadey said:
Dell Mini souped up and customized personally for moi. Loaded with everything I need on the go. I refuse to get an actual laptop as they are too big. Netbooks are now powerful enough to do the things I want and need.
[/IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/b808xl.jpg[/IMG]
No Kadey! what did you start?

you know they are going to start selling them in more colors!

milkham

Picked up the the 5D and 17-40 lens thanks to live.com cashback. Yeah, I'm still using a Firingsquad.com mousepad.
Took some pictures with it tonight at the Halloween Parade.
2990804011_31b6d3a3a1.jpg

Apple refurb for cheap!
2991655588_a165122af7.jpg

I wanted the death sound but these are what play-asia sent me
2991655656_5de10ecc8b.jpg

I get one of these every month :(
2990804253_a8d0d84046.jpg

Picked this book up at Photo Plus Expo last weekend
2991655856_4ab3ed78cc.jpg

Got BSG for 10 bucks
2990804203_95bbc9612d.jpg

.hacked

img_3115112.jpg

Fixed up the GF's Yaris, window tint, wheel covers, and a new sat radio and deck.

img_0182615.jpg

Man that dash insert was fucking hard to find.

img_0183352.jpg

New games and left over halloween candy!

Amir0x

Banned
Last Month's Pick-Ups:

ZombieOctober02.jpg

LunchInOctoberSmall.jpg

OctoberSurpriseSmall.jpg

Well a few of them were in September, but I took photos of them in October soo...

glaurung

I must apologize for the crappy camera, but at least I don't have to take these pictures with the damn iPod.

Here's what's been gathering (among other, less important crap) on my shelves:
oct_lewt.JPG

The two music CDs are Timeless Miracle and Equilibrium's Sagas, limited edition.

The 11th season of The Simpsons comes in a really crappy box - the DVDs are actually shoved between the cardboard, makes it nigh impossible to get them out and feels extraordinarily cheap. This must also be the first season where things finally hit the downward spiral - there are episodes here that make no sense and are just stupid.

I hate the bland non-decorated sleeve of the PAL version of Valkyria Chronicles. Most PS3 games do come with a nice, designed side sleeve, but every now and then, a turd creeps in. Thank god the game is so good.
vchron_sleeve.jpg

And the obligatory booze snap:
octbooze.JPG

ChryZ

dscf1081small.jpg

I didn't expected to find an import copy of LBP in a small Dutch video game store, but I did! Time to cancel my pre-order at Amazon UK :D

suikodan

colloct2008.jpg

This is stuff from the last two (crazy) weeks of october.

FarCry 2 (PC): Got it for cheap, as usual with Ubisoft games ;)
Fable 2: Couldn't resist the urge. Best Zelda-like game in years.
Fallout 3: Again, couldn't resist. Not opened yet though.
LBP: My gf loves this game, good custom levels FTMFW
PGR4: Got it for free with my XBL renewal
GoW2 preorder: Hope runs deep...

Guitar Hero WT: I really love the drums

Red Nintendo DS: My gf was playing with my old Phat DS and she plays more than I do. It was her birthday last week and I thought that giving her a new DS that matches her favorite color would be the best move a gamer should do. She has some issues with her birthday and wasn't very happy when I told her that I bought "something" for her. However, when she saw a RED DS Lite, she wasn't able to be angry at me. :lol

Hopefully november will be less painful to my wallet.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Why didn't they just make the whole of that Dell Mini either silver or black? It looks like some cheap HP laptop with its current colour scheme. :lol

Huggers

Ecto311 said:
Im on the fence about this and the fuze. How is the internet via wi-fi?

The web browser is functional and I can use the majority of sites no problem, the only slight complaint is that you have to do a lot of scrolling using the track ball but pages are diplayed well and there are zoom and column options to help with browsing. Obviously its not ideal but it works perfectly well enough for my purposes. I haven't bothered connecting via Wifi as yet as the 3g service is fast and reliable and when I'm at home I don't use the phone for the internet.

Variable

cjelly said:
Why didn't they just make the whole of that Dell Mini either silver or black? It looks like some cheap HP laptop with its current colour scheme. :lol

I agree, it looks a lot like the new macbooks.

CTLance

Mmmmh. I already have 300 on DVD, but whatever. 6 Euro for the HD version is A-OK in my book. At least now I have a good comparison between SD and HD should I ever buy any HD AV equipment.
2ludmxf.jpg

Top Bottom