• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

90 year-old on 8mph scooter takes wrong turn and winds up on freeway, in photoshops

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ong-turn-and-ends-up-on-dual-carriageway.html

stanley_murphy_1356395c.jpg

painey

I love how they have a picture, which means they actually took him back out to a dual carriageway just to shoot the photo.

painey said:
I love how they have a picture, which means they actually took him back out to a dual carriageway just to shoot the photo.

mobility-scooter_1356452i.jpg

I wonder if they closed the lane or just stuck him there :lol

btkadams

painey said:
bahahaha i didn't even realize that. that's too funny.

as funny a story this is, I'm really glad it ended well because this easily could have been a horrific story if things went wrong.
I'm also glad that he didn't get bit by that red turtle shell

MNC

DanteFox said:
Pseudo-Shop:

shoppedoldman.jpg
You started it! Now the rest of gaf must finish :lol

This and the Sega laser gun hostage threads are gonna be visited by me alot these days :lol

Gryphter said:
I'm also glad that he didn't get bit by that red turtle shell
Those damn koopas and their teeth.

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
Moment I saw that the last lap song started playing in my head. :lol :lol

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
painey said:

Funniest thing in the thread. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom