• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I've watched the Twilight movie like 9 times now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Kristen Stewart is so beautiful. Her acting was so lovely that she is now on top of my favourite female actresses. She also makes me like brunettes again!

Kristen_Stewart.jpg

But its Jasper who makes me pour down waterfalls inbetween my legs. The baseball scene where he flips the bat around a few times with just one hand and then swings IS SOOOOOOO DREAMY and I'm not even gay. Its just badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQajAbke7Dg&feature=related Skip to 1:55 for the badassery!

For all the hate that Twilight gets here I think the movie is amazing and I'm not afraid to admit it. I've always been into Vampire stories and this one is no different.

Can't wait for the next movie in November!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
How old are you?

...honest question. I haven't watched this before, but everything I've heard is that it appeals to a very specific demographic.

Buttchin

i watched ten minutes and finally understood why people slit there wrists

(yes it was insensitive to think but so is a lot of the stuff i think)

Kyoufu

RubxQub said:
How old are you?

...honest question. I haven't watched this before, but everything I've heard is that it appeals to a very specific demographic.

I'm 24 and yes I am male. I'm into romance/vampire stories anyway so this was just a no-brainer for me.

AmishNazi

Banned
You know what rocked about vampires? The were fallible and could be destroyed. They took away all their weaknesses and made them fucking gods.

OMG Don't look at me in the sun I look like a dirty Miami stripper. Movie is retarded.

Link

The Autumn Wind
She looks good in that picture, but that's because it's been airbrushed to hell. I don't see the attraction to her. It looks like she had her nose busted at some point.

There's nothing wrong with being into vampire stories and romances.

But it IS a bad thing to be into Twilight, which is honestly the worst form of published fanfic material I've ever encountered. Read something meaningful.

Door2Dawn

Banned
Kyoufu said:
Kristen Stewart is so beautiful. Her acting was so lovely that she is now on top of my favourite female actresses. She also makes me like brunettes again!

Kristen_Stewart.jpg

But its Jasper who makes me pour down waterfalls inbetween my legs. The baseball scene where he flips the bat around a few times with just one hand and then swings IS SOOOOOOO DREAMY and I'm not even gay. Its just badass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQajAbke7Dg&feature=related Skip to 1:55 for the badassery!

For all the hate that Twilight gets here I think the movie is amazing and I'm not afraid to admit it. I've always been into Vampire stories and this one is no different.

Can't wait for the next movie in November!
Wow that movie looks like complete shit.

Kyoufu

AmishNazi said:
You know what rocked about vampires? The were fallible and could be destroyed. They took away all their weaknesses and made them fucking gods.

OMG Don't look at me in the sun I look like a dirty Miami stripper. Movie is retarded.

They can still be killed, so they are not infallible. I actually like that vampires in Twilight can roam during the day because otherwise it'd be yet another nocturnal and boring Vampire story set at night, and I have plenty of those already (True Blood for example).

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
You can't have her. Clearly Xeke's already all up in that.

714b48ca.jpg

7c28745f.jpg

Doubledex

Banned
Kyoufu said:

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa148/manderr_ox/Kristen_Stewart.jpg[img]

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQajAbke7Dg&feature=related[/url] Skip to 1:55 for the badassery!

Can't wait for the next movie in November![/QUOTE]
How old are you? The movie is a piece of shit. Go and watch good movies @cinema. They deserve it more

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
If you haven't yet, try reading the book. If you still like the series after that, well, you probably will since you loved the movie. But you of course realize that the vampires fucking sparkle right?

Another question, have you seen Let the Right One In? It's a romance story, about an actual vampire, which wasn't made with the appreciation of chubby, socially-inept 13 year-old girls in mind.

AmishNazi

Banned
Kyoufu said:
They can still be killed, so they are not infallible. I actually like that vampires in Twilight can roam during the day because otherwise it'd be yet another nocturnal and boring Vampire story set at night, and I have plenty of those already (True Blood for example).

OMG They can be killed by other god like creatures. There was something human about vampires. These things give up nothing to be immortal. Movie is shit. Just revel in your ability to appreciate a shitty movie and make a horrible writer not kill herself and feel accomplished.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Ok... yes the baseball bat thing was badass.

Kyoufu

CygnusXS said:
If you haven't yet, try reading the book. If you still like the series after that, well, you probably will since you loved the movie. But you of course realize that the vampires fucking sparkle right?

Another question, have you seen Let the Right One In? It's a romance story, about an actual vampire, which wasn't made with the appreciation of chubby, socially-inept 13 year-old girls in mind.

Yup, seen that one too and I loved it.

I don't really want to read the Twilight books (despite the movie missing many important plot details from the first book) as I'm not much of a book guy. I definitely prefer becoming immersed into a movie.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
I was tempted to watch this the other day, part of me even considered the books.

reason being I also like vampire stuff and there's not enough good vampire stuff around which doesn't have weird gay undertones and don't resemble feminine fetishes rather than genuine vampire stories.

secondly, I like romance, romantic comedies etc (albeit hollywood ones suck, I mean asian movies or tv series)

and I like stuff like harry potter!

but that clip (and the OP's infatuation) put me off.

Kyoufu

salva said:
I heard that the vampire glows when he's in the light. Is that true?

Yes thats how it works in Twilight. As I said, I like the fact that Vampires aren't restricted to night-time. It makes it boring to be set at night only.

Another thing I really like is that some Vampires have special abilities, like Edward for example can read minds.

nitewulf said:
have you ever tried stepping outside of your room?

I don't even know why you're asking this.

Door2Dawn

Banned
You know what? Twilight is on PPV right now. I think I'm going to sit down and watch this movie.

I mean,it can't possibly be THAT bad right?

G-Fex

I didn't really like how the main chick Bella looked, the dude could've done better. She could've looked a lot better but she just didn't, I did love Alice though <3 <3 <3. Yeah, I liked Twilight so what? By gaf standards I got a ton of bad taste in stuff but I don't care. OP, why'd make a thread in this forum which unanimously dislikes this?

Plus OP is awesome for liking Kanon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom