• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I love Kristen Stewart. Isn't she just adorable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuran

Banned
Hm, not that she sexually aroused me, but she looks so much worse now.

But I guess I have a weakness for birls.

2r61fmg.jpg

Medalion

Banned
I think the first time I noticed GAF started taking interest in her was around the time of the movie Zathura in 2005. She looked less boyish and had lighter hair but was still 14/15 around that time I believe.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
StuBurns said:
This is the greatest post ever.
Sorry, but was Joanna Newsom on the Simpsons or something? I'm listening to "In California" and I remember seeing your avatar a lot but didn't know what it was from.

KidDork

My first exposure to her was in Adventureland, so I adored her. I kinda wished I hadn't read every post in this thread now.

panic room was all about cleavage of jodie foster. I did not know what was going on in the movie. All i was watching was cleavage of jodie foster.

002PNR_Jodie_Foster_051.jpg

StuBurns

Banned
mattiewheels said:
Sorry, but was Joanna Newsom on the Simpsons or something? I'm listening to "In California" and I remember seeing your avatar a lot but didn't know what it was from.
It always shocks me people identify her from that. And that for some reason she's pink as appose to yellow.

But no, she wasn't on the show, she performed at a festival in the UK earlier this year called ATP and Matt Groening 'curated' the event, he had some promotional artwork done of all the people performing in Simpsons style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom