• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey, E-sized titties for a dollar!; It's the Gathering of the Juggalos (NSFWish)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
many more here:
http://www.derekerdman.com/ilovemilkshakes/august2009/DRK_CRNVL/juggalo_gathering_2009.htm

2u6z8u1.jpg

2n719gk.jpg

168u5o9.jpg

mj73ep.jpg

1z1fwx0.jpg

28an5tw.jpg

21afqxi.jpg

2e67bwy.jpg

2con5ac.jpg

reaver18

haha I know the guy in the 3rd pic in the red beanie throwin up his wigger west coast shit.

I fucking hate him more than anyone on this planet and if I ever see him again im gonna drop him.

It looks more like a super white trash flea market than any social gathering I have been to.

Though $2 to see some 'nice titties' isn't too shabby......I guess this would be a case of the odds are good, but the goods are odd.

[Edit]

Is this the same event? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb98CcOY758
Fucking Gwar? Fucking Ice Cube? What in the hell.

reaver18 said:
haha I know the guy in the 3rd pic in the red beanie throwin up his wigger west coast shit.

I fucking hate him more than anyone on this planet and if I ever see him again im gonna drop him.
It cracks me up to no end when I see people throwing up the "west side" sign. :lol Especially, out in the boondocks of Southeastern Ohio. :lol :lol :lol

Salazar

I feel as if this gathering is either a tremendous reservoir of irony or a vacuum of it.

Leaning towards the latter conclusion.

Dyno said:
How can listening to the ICP be that fattening?

BOOYA! Too bad they can't read cause that was a sick burn!

Judging by those pictures everybody there is broke and everything they own is broken.

Dude Abides

Banned
I have the same basketball shorts the poor pregnant girl is wearing in that first pick. Probably the same size too (I'm 6'6", 300lbs.).

Aesius

How in the flying fuck does ICP even have fans, let alone an entire subculture devoted to them.

Mind-boggling.

Pakkidis

pardon my ignorance, what is a juggalo? Based on the youtube video it seems like it's gothic rednecks who have an IQ of 50.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Pakkidis said:
pardon my ignorance, what is a juggalo? Based on the youtube video it seems like it's gothic rednecks who have an IQ of 50.

A hardcore fan of the Insane Clown Posse (a very shitty rap/rock band)

They treat that shit like it's their religion.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
xS1TH L0RDx said:
holy fuck that's a zit?!?! i thought she had a dimple-piercing with a pink stud
I don't know, It looks like a giant fucking white head. But later on you see she has one on each side. So I'm thinking it's a stud...but they look like zits still :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom