• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Terminator - "How It Should Have Ended".

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Google searched GAF, didn't find)

The website "How It Should Have Ended" is something I've just discovered, really well-made, well-voiced animations depicting how a movie could/should have ended.

Some are very good (like this Star Trek one), but The Terminator one just blew me away. Its superb.

http://www.howitshouldhaveended.com/videos?bcpid=51434042001&bclid=41247345001&bctid=40751378001

I'm avoiding spoiling why I thought it was so awesome, suffice to say it recreates and merges scenes and storylines from two of the greatest franchises.

Better than Terminator: Salvation. Not that that is hard.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
my god gaf, remind me to never invite you to any parties, bunch of joykills.

Some funny videos on that site

Kozak said:
I don't get it. Isn't it good if Doc dies?
elrechazao said:
Makes no sense...the "good guys" should be trying to kill doc brown.
gdt5016 said:
Yeah, they should be trying to kill Doc Brown :lol .

Enjoyable enough, I guess.

John Connor reprograms the T-1000/Liquid Terminator to go back and kill Doc.

The T-800 (presumably sent by the machines) is protecting Doc to preserve Time Travel.

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
People never heard of this before?

Avatar and Revenge of the fallen are great. :lol

Mashing

The Star Trek one is hilarious.

"But cap'n I'm wearing a red shirt!"

"Just do it!"

*Scotty is wearing a gold uniform in next scene*

:lol :lol

The Transformers one was ridiculously spot on
and I actually enjoyed Transformers 2

EDI: Also, the beginning of the Beowulf one had my dying!

Nazgul_Hunter said:
OMG at the Star Wars one! I'd never thought of that :lol :lol

Neither did I but then a friend of mine pointed me to this:

It is interesting to compare the energy of the Alderaan blast with the requirement for destroying a large gas-giant planet like Yavin. The magnitude of the Alderaan blast is a few tens of thousands of times what was needed to disrupt a terrestrial planet. Coincidentally, the gravitational binding energy of Yavin turns out to be roughly ten thousand times that of Alderaan (I assume the properties described in Galaxy Guide 2: mass 323.7 times standard (1 = mass of typical habitable planet); equatorial diameter of 192,478km; cloud-top surface gravity of 2.74 times galactic standard.) The Death Star therefore could have demolished it. However the destruction is near the threshold and the explosion would have been very slow. The planet would have taken many hours to blow apart completely. This awesome spectacle would probably have been a nuisance to the movement of the battle station, even if it was able to recharge soon enough to destroy the fourth moon before the rebels evacuated. Perhaps these considerations, in addition to Tarkin's pride and complacency, were influential in persuading the Death Star commanders to approach the rebel base by orbiting rather than obliterating the planet.

http://theforce.net/swtc/ds/index.html#power

Holy crap at the Star Wars geekiness to come up with that....

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
At the end of the star trek video I figured they were going to pull an event horizon when they went into the black hole. Have the crew all chopping themselves up, yanking out their eyes...

Yea... anyways.

Marty Chinn said:
http://theforce.net/swtc/ds/index.html#power

Holy crap at the Star Wars geekiness to come up with that....

I wouldn't be too surprised, the Star Wars EU has an explanation for everything. Remember in A New Hope, when Uncle Owen and Luke was picking the droids from the Jawas?

The choose a red one, and it detonates, forcing them to choose R2D2 instead..

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Skippy_the_Jedi_Droid

The red droid killed himself, as he was a Jedi and the force told him that R2 needed to go with Luke.

Yeah.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
it ended like this for me

suterm.jpg

Aint seen the new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom