• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The breast cheese in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW YORK (AP) - Breast milk cheese, anyone? A Manhattan chef has posted a recipe on his blog for what he calls "My spouse's mommy milk cheese."

Daniel Angerer co-owns Klee Brasserie with his wife Lori Mason.

A photo on his blog features the cheese encrusted with maple caramelized pumpkin and Concord grapes.

They had an overabundance of milk for their newborn, Arabella Caroline. When their small freezer ran out of space, Angerer decided to experiment.

Angerer said his cooking instincts tend toward things natural. But even he admits: "THIS is a whole other level of 'natural.'"

CNN-breast-milk-cheese_20100310034700_2_320_240.JPG

Max@GC

Given the fact that breast milk is more healthy and tastes better than cow´s milk that stuff must be tasty as hell.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
SnakeXs nailed it in the other thread:

5eede4f08a062546d.png

otake

Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
agrajag said:
I'd try it. Weird how we think that our own species is more disgusting than cows.

I'd try it as well. Heck, if I can drink jagermeister I can drink human female breast-milk easy.

Don't let the masticate-and-spit guy in here though..

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
It's not from a Cambodian immigrant? Fail.

otake said:
I'd try it as well. Heck, if I can drink jagermeister I can drink human female breast-milk easy.

Don't let the masticate-and-spit guy in here though..

I'd rather that human female breasts emit jagermeister. Sounds like a party.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Jibril said:
It's not from a Cambodian immigrant? Fail.
Jibril only drinks the finest breast milks.

Fuck I really want to rewatch Chappelle's Show now

otake

These Dominicans coming in a raft to puerto rico survived the trip on breast milk. Made headlines on all the newspapers on the island.

TheLastCandle said:
I'd rather that human female breasts emit jagermeister. Sounds like a party.

heh heh, I just remembered beer flavored nipples. What movie was that from....

Veidt

Blasphemer who refuses to accept bagged milk as his personal savior
Snowman Prophet of Doom said:
I'd try it. Why not? What's gross about the milk of our own species?

Pretty good question.
Breast milk is alright. You've all had it, why not again?

I wouldn't try it. But to say cow milk is somehow less weird...is weird.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Thanks Rub. ;)

Where does it say it's for sale or on his menu. Also people freaking out over this are weird.

otake

TimScribble said:
My wife is pumping milk for our child and I have to say that I havent really had any desire for any of her "milk.

And you think she has a desire for yours?

Mana Sin

When I get married I want to try this with my wife's milk.. if only to say I did, and didn't vomit. I actually hate cheese though..

A photo on his blog features the cheese encrusted with maple caramelized pumpkin and Concord grapes.

"Encrusted" becomes a very unappetizing word when paired with "breast milk" (or any bodily fluid).

But according to that breast chart human milk is more nutritious and sweeter. I'd try it.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
Snowman Prophet of Doom said:
I'd try it. Why not? What's gross about the milk of our own species?

The diet of the animal affects the taste of the cheese. If the lady eats a lot of meat it would probably make the cheese taste kind of sour. Also if she smoked cigarettes, that flavor would come through as well.

DonMigs85

Borgnine said:
The diet of the animal affects the taste of the cheese. If the lady eats a lot of meat it would probably make the cheese taste kind of sour. Also if she smoked cigarettes, that flavor would come through as well.
Cigs are pretty unlikely, assuming she is a proper mother.

BobsRevenge

I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.
Borgnine said:
When I get a wife and she has a child I'm going to force her to eat nothing but grass and clover so that the baby doesn't find the flavor too offensive.

That said, I'd try it. Why the hell not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom