• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wife's breast milk cheese sold at New York restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

operon

Wife's breast milk cheese sold at New York restaurant

A New York restaurant has gone from brasserie to brassiere. Chef Daniel Angerer is letting diners at Klee Brasserie in Manhattan munch on cheese made from his wife's breast milk.

“It tastes like cow's milk cheese, kind of sweet,” he said.

The flavour depends on what the cheese is served with — Angerer recommends a Riesling — and “what the mother eats”, said Angere.

Breast milk doesn't curdle well due to its low protein content, so a little moo juice has to be added to round out the texture, Angerer said
Source: Belfast Telegraph

mmmmm yummy cheese

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
I really don't know why I clicked that link expecting pics

Chuckie

Now that I have seen the pics I am disappointed.

Somehow I was some expecting some hot chick lactating or something.

On second thought, I don't want to see that either .

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
Tence said:
Now that I have seen the pics I am disappointed.

Somehow I was some expecting some hot chick lactating or something.

On second thought, I don't want to see that either .

Speak for yourself

Edit: Oh and:

patrick.jpg
16bhufm.jpg

Javaman

It's funny how drinking a different animal's milk is perfectly normal, but your own species' is disgusting. Just thinking about eating human milk cheese turns my stomach.

dinazimmerman

Incurious Bastard
Javaman said:
It's funny how drinking a different animal's milk is perfectly normal, but your own species' is disgusting. Just thinking about eating human milk cheese turns my stomach.

It might be because adult humans aren't really supposed to be drinking breast milk or any milk at all, for that matter. Thank God I'm not lactose intolerant though. I love my dairy products.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Human breast milk is way more nutritious than animal milk so it makes sense.

AFreak

Banned
I'd eat it. Hell, when I finally get a wife and have a kid, i plan to drink her milk, hell maybe even whip me up a couple of white russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom