• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The breast cheese in NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbhaskarx

As a vegan this is the one type of cheese I could theoretically still eat, but I'll just continue to go without cheese instead.

mollipen

It really is ridiculous that we'll happily drink the milk from random animals that we were never meant to drink in the first place, but we think drinking the milk that is made for human consumption is disgusting.

cory

Banned
shidoshi said:
It really is ridiculous that we'll happily drink the milk from random animals that we were never meant to drink in the first place, but we think drinking the milk that is made for human consumption is disgusting.
Even worse is that we're drinking milk that we weren't meant to drink from animals that are being fed stuff that they were never meant to eat.

Costanza said:
Is his wife hot? That could make or break this.
ac334p.jpg

Dad looks a little crazy though.

GDGF

Soothsayer
Squirrel Killer said:
http://i42.tinypic.com/ac334p.jpg[IMG]
Dad looks a little crazy though.[/QUOTE]

She looks like a farmers daughter. If I was going to buy human breast milk I would expect someone like her on the front of the carton :lol

You know, I had a friend that had a kid (a rather hot friend) and I can't lie -- I gazed at her new found milk gorged cleavage a few times and wondered "what if..."

AFreak

Banned
I'd eat it. Hell, when I finally get a wife and have a kid, i plan to drink her milk, hell maybe even whip me up a couple of white russians.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom