• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Cause 2 YouTube video thread.

So, the PS3 version of Just Cause 2 has a cool implementation of YouTube. You can stop and start recording of video at will and even set up an auto-record to always capture the last 30 seconds of play. Any vids uploaded from PC are welcome as well.

I'll start this off (please be kind, I was still getting used to the controls :lol ):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4toxnSPdR4

Phloxy

lol, yeh, love when you can hear the boom as the car explodes in the background. Best sound design in a open world game since Crackdown for sure.

Just an FYI, I am holding a contest for the best video in the official thread. The voting closes March 31st and the winner will be announced April 2. The winner will receive a $10 game via Steam or $10 to their pay pal.

LovingSteam said:
Just an FYI, I am holding a contest for the best video in the official thread. The voting closes March 31st and the winner will be announced April 2. The winner will receive a $10 game via Steam or $10 to their pay pal.

Thanks - I'll maybe enter one once I get a better handle on the game. :lol

Jaroof

Skydiving Fun

Messing around with an Armored Vehicle (I mainly saved it because the ending looked pretty cool)

And Tumble :lol
I love watching him roll down hills.. I can't wait to find the biggest, steepest mountain I can find and watch him roll down. It looks so silly.

Phloxy said:

Haha I did this too!
So awesome.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I posted this in the official thread, but it's worth sharing in here:

Let's Try to Drive a TRUCK OFF A CLIFF!!!!

So far my favorites are probably the extreme wipeout videos, those are always fun.
You guys need to keep this thread active, just post whatever clips you've got, they don't have to be amazing or anything.

Ploid 3.0

Gah, I thought I took those private checks off, and saved. hmm

Edit: Tried it logged off it seems stuck in private. Anyone else have this problem with uploading to youtube from JC2? How do I fix it?

Not a video but, BOLO patch FTW! :lol

justcause22010-03-26192eri.jpg

My PS3 version arrived yesterday.
Only played the first two missions so far, but I already love the auto/replay-recording + youtube feature. JC2 is the perfect game for it, but other games should implement it as well.

My contribution to the thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w767687WOV8

nothing special, just two stylish vehicle kills.

The videos are not in HD, but on the other hand that makes the uploading&processing faster. I was able to send my buddy the video link in less than 5 minutes and a few clicks, while we were chatting a bit about what kind of stuff you can do in the game (and me still playing this very mission).

(also, I'm having fun with the game's open mechanics. I kinda regret now that I waited so long before buying the game, got the platinum version new for 7€ shipped)

akachan ningen said:
lol I love how you just pretend the thread is still alive and well.

SolidusDave said:
My PS3 version arrived yesterday.
Only played the first two missions so far, but I already love the auto/replay-recording + youtube feature. JC2 is the perfect game for it, but other games should implement it as well.

My contribution to the thread:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w767687WOV8

nothing special, just two stylish vehicle kills.

The videos are not in HD, but on the other hand that makes the uploading&processing faster. I was able to send my buddy the video link in less than 5 minutes and a few clicks, while we were chatting a bit about what kind of stuff you can do in the game (and me still playing this very mission).

(also, I'm having fun with the game's open mechanics. I kinda regret now that I waited so long before buying the game, got the platinum version new for 7€ shipped)

Please, this man has it covered baby.

I had to choose between bumping the OP and this thread, thought this was more appropriate as I was going to post about the youtube feature.

and come on, it's not even 10 months old :p

Top Bottom