• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your favourite "adult entertainment star"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you're getting at here. Nicholas Cage?

just fucking with you, too many to choose. In terms of appreciation for sheer "goddamn" factor, Gianna Michaels is popular for a reason.

Davedough

Wait... people actually know their names? I just whack it and forget it. If they gave me an erection, do I really care what their name was?

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
I only know Lily Thai since I had a bit of a crush on her as a kid since she always looked like she was having so much fun riding a big one. ^_^

MCX

Banned
tila-tequila.jpg

Raydeen

Roxy Deville is one of my new favourites, ethusastic and great hair.

Basically all the Marc Dorcel girls. Dear lord he knows how to pick 'em.

X26

Banned
obscure amateurs who you probably will never see in another video of again, like those thai girls in those video series (creampiethais, thaisgonewild, etc.) - most of pretty meh but than you get the random one with nice curves...those are HDD keepers

dojokun

Banned
I appreciate any adult entertainment actress that takes her time to treat the penis as a succulent delicacy, carefully licking it before penetrating her lips and taking the full length into her throat. I also value the eye contact between her and the man she is sucking. It makes the scene much more real.

Forearms

Davedough said:
Wait... people actually know their names? I just whack it and forget it. If they gave me an erection, do I really care what their name was?

This, most of the time. Sometimes it's hard to find more from one actress because their names change across websites.

Guevara said:
Yep - Lily Thai.

Tally me for +1.

Rur0ni

Amneziak said:
Nautica Thorn
:)

She's fun. Date-able even.
I've seen quite a bit of her work, sometimes I won't fast forward just so I can listen to the random shit she's talking about.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Man if Piper Fawn did more hardcore videos.

I'll probably say Lexi Belle/Faye Reagan but every other week i'll find someone new i really like.

Hardcore: Jessica Bangcock, Alexis Texas, Asa Akira, Roxy Reynolds, Charmane Star...

Girl/Girl: Peaches, Jana Cova, Cleleste Star, Sophia Santi, Alyssa Reese, Prinzzess...

there's more but that's all that comes to mind right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom