• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Namco announces Tales of Graces F for North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
ticker-tape-parade.jpg

Big One

Banned
You know if they're just doing the PS3 port they really should just rename it to "Tales of Graces" Old logo looks better.
Syril said:
Neat. So was that distorted Vesperia logo just a tease or something?
Pretty positive the logos shown is going to be Namco's lineup this year

Quixzlizx

Since it is "F," I'm guessing it's a PS3 announcement.

Hopefully it will do well enough for Xillia to be localized.

Yes!!!

Now where's Vesperia. After all that cock teasing yesterday, they better announce it...

squall211 said:
It would almost be funny if that Vesperia stuff was just a troll.

Then they'd be fools. Just announcing Graces would get the Tales fanbase incredibly excited, but trolling them about Vesperia would certainly put a damper on that excitement.

DMPrince said:
oh god. where's the platform. surely the platform will tell be told at the event?

Playstation 3 for sure.

Don't think the 360 Vesperia sales were enough to get it ported and I doubt they'd update the Wii version.

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
I don't like talking about platforms, but since it isn't specified, why not.

Getting it.

Would prefer to get the Wii version as I always try to go with intended platform + I prefer the controls + I liked ToS2 (maybe this F is the PS3 content on Wii as a multiplat release?), but would get PS3 version if it's my only choice.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
John Harker said:
I don't like talking about platforms, but since it isn't specified, why not.

Getting it.

Would prefer to get the Wii version as I always try to go with intended platform + I prefer the controls + I liked ToS2 (maybe this F is the PS3 content on Wii as a multiplat release?), but would get PS3 version if it's my only choice.
What? The better version has the additional content. You would skip that and HD visuals for the controller? Tales was made with regular pads forever. Be like me and get both, if both come lol

Anony said:
wii owners potentially shafted again
Hey, the Wii had a Tales game in NA too already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom