• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free PSN DLC for KZ3, GT5, Infamous 2

US only it seems

Stolen from BB88 over at slickdeals.

edit: also
GraveRobberX said:
Well TheSeks deserves credit, he got the info onto GAF here, through Killthee, then I went and posted on each of the OT's or recent thread for it

Grabbed the GT5 car, and KZ3 Unlock points.

FREE PS3 DLC - Killzone 3, GT5, Infamous 2
Sony and razor company Schick have teamed up to give free DLC when you purchase any of their products, but all you have to do is enter a universal UPC and you get free DLC from the following choices:

Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack
Killzone 3 Extra Unlock Points
Gran Turismo 5 Exclusive Camaro SS Edge Edition
Infamous 2 Sniper Blast Ability (for when the game releases in June)

All you have to do is go to this site:
http://edgeshave.com/default.aspx#!/ps3Giveaway/register

Enter info(fake if you want), enter one of the following UPC's

lock if old. Hopefully this helps some.

edit: link edit2: credit

Morn

Banned
404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Edit: Link in OP is bad.

Morn

Banned
Doesn't work for me. The UPCs give me this message:
You are only allowed to use this code once in order to get a Playstation Voucher code.

No_Style

Morn said:
Doesn't work for me. The UPCs give me this message:
You are only allowed to use this code once in order to get a Playstation Voucher code.

You will get this message if you did not use a unique e-mail address. It's possible that your fake e-mail address was already used.

Pro-tip: Every sign up can use each of the two UPC codes once. Once you redeem one code, you can press "Back" on your browser to pick another piece of DLC with the other code. All you need to fill out is the anti-bot word.

GeoramA

Thanks.

The sniper blast is probably the special power I won already from Subway, but I got the code just in case.

Holy shit YES!! I tried so hard to get that retro pack (preordered too) with no luck. Finally I got it, and 3 points to boot. I'll try out the GT5 car as well and most likely be buying I2 so this is great.

Majine

Banned
EU Gaming = More expensive AND fewer loopholes.

Well, have at it, americans.

555E-7KNH-LP9A (KZ3 Retro Pack)

Konosuke

Majine said:
EU Gaming = More expensive AND fewer loopholes.

Well, have at it, americans.

555E-7KNH-LP9A (KZ3 Retro Pack)
I haven't tried this but couldn't you make a US account, use the code and install the map and then play with the EU account? Works for regular Store content.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Well TheSeks deserves credit, he got the info onto GAF here, through Killthee, then I went and posted on each of the OT's or recent thread for it

LOL, I got around 50+ inFamous 2 codes ready when it comes around to hand out to GAF

KZ3 unlock points were the best, got 20+ codes, and got 75+ points and fully unlocked all classes to the max

GraveRobberX said:

LOL, I got around 50+ inFamous 2 codes ready when it comes around to hand out to GAF

KZ3 unlock points were the best, got 20+ codes, and got 75+ points and fully unlocked all classes to the max
Wait, you can just stack the points and unlock everything? damn lol

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
GraveRobberX said:

LOL so the Killzone 3 unlock points are stackable? That seems poorly though out.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Gexecuter said:
LOL so the Killzone 3 unlock points are stackable? That seems poorly though out.

Yeah either use one of those spam e-mail sites ie @spaminator or if you have g-mail use the period trick, so if you asdfghjx@gmail.com, just put periods, repeat process
Also if on FireFox, you can just press the back button twice everything is still filled out, just paste the code, and fill out captcha

a.sdfghjx
as.dfghjx
asd.fghjx
etc.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Inanna said:

Yes. Every one of the rewards is for US copies of the game on US PSN.

And didn't know there was a second NPC. I just used the first with a bunch of fake e-mails.

toythatkills said:
Don't forget that all this money you're saving on stolen DLC could go to the Red Cross.

Just saying.
They are giving it away and not charging. There no money going anyways and no stealing. To my knowledge these are not DLC that can be bought anywhere.

I hope I'm right about that or I'll feel like crap.

Top Bottom