• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2011 Show Floor Media

Sanic

AKiRN.jpg

Welcome to the E3 2011 Show Floor Media thread! In this thread, we'll compile a list of all media (pictures, video, audio, etc) brought forth from the show floor. That includes media from presentations, demo booths, or just pictures/videos of the convention floor itself. We'll keep things broad, but for the sake of keeping everything clean and organized, we'll have this thread split into two sections: games, and the show floor itself. Under games, we'll have a list of all games, alphabetically, and all media associated with said games listed chronologically under the game title. The show floor section will simply contain all media of the show floor, booths, what have you. While i'll keep this post updated and try to fill it up as much as possible during my spare time (which will, unfortunately, be a bit limited this week), I would like this to be a community effort, so when you come across media for a game, post it, and i'll add it to this post. Now, with all of that out of the way, I hope you find this thread useful, and for it to be a nice reference going forward. Thanks go to zebra for the header image!

GAMES

A
Asura's Wrath
E3 Trailer

B

C
Chase Mii Demo
Gameplay hands on

D
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
E3 Trailer
Deep Black
E3 Trailer
DmC
E3 Trailer
Dragon's Dogma
Gameplay Trailer
E3 Trailer
Chimera gameplay trailer

E
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Gametrailers gameplay footage

F

G

H

I

J

K
Kid Icarus: Uprising
E3 Trailer

L
LotR: Online
E3 Trailer
Luigi's Mansion 2
E3 trailer

M

N
New Super Mario Bros Mii
Gameplay hands on

O

P

Q

R
RE: Operation Raccoon City
E3 Trailer
RE: Revelations
E3 Trailer

S
Super Mario
E3 Trailer
Star Fox 3DS
Gameplay trailer
Street Fighter x Tekken
Tekken characters trailer
Character reveal trailer

T
Top Gun: Hard Lock
E3 Trailer

U

V

W
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Team carnage gameplay

X

Y

Z
Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
E3 2011 trailer

The Show Floor (click to enlarge)

slider

Good idea but I'm not sure it's practical to combine everything into one thread. Hope it works out though!

whitehawk

Banned
This thread would be better to have links to each games official E3 threads. Like a E3 directory.

Also, your E3 logo is stretched :(

Sanic

thaOwner said:
Amir0x will not be pleased.

Our threads don't really overlap. This is just a compilation of pictures and videos of the show floor, or games shown on the floor. His thread is a summary of events.

Unless you're talking about something else.

whitehawk said:
This thread would be better to have links to each games official E3 threads. Like a E3 directory.

Thanks for the idea. I'll add those as well, or at least relevant threads for a particular game.

Also, your E3 logo is stretched :(

Squished, actually :/. I'm not very skilled in image manipulation, and didn't really have time to work on anything decent, so I just threw this up. If anyone feels like making something better, they can.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
This is the day all change. Will we live in a better world? believe neogaf. I BILIEVE

minx

Not sure where to ask this. Which web site is generally regarded as the best quality stream for the conferences tomorrow?

lobdale

3 ft, coiled to the sky
minx88 said:
Not sure where to ask this. Which web site is generally regarded as the best quality stream for the conferences tomorrow?

e3.nintendo.com
blog.us.playstation.com

And I think MS is streaming it... somewhere.

torontoml

Don't know if there is a better place to ask, but is there any kind of app or something I can download on my phone for quick updates as to what is going on? I'm at work for 10 hours a day so I will miss a lot of stuff.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
torontoml said:
Don't know if there is a better place to ask, but is there any kind of app or something I can download on my phone for quick updates as to what is going on? I'm at work for 10 hours a day so I will miss a lot of stuff.
If you have Twitter you can follow a Twitter list I made of people/companies that will be Tweeting about E3.

http://twitter.com/alltheparts/neogaf-e3-news-list

edit: fixed the link

Duffyside

Banned
torontoml said:
I'd suggest picking a site and subscribing to their twitter feed, or an RSS of some sort.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Pandoracell said:
Our threads don't really overlap. This is just a compilation of pictures and videos of the show floor, or games shown on the floor. His thread is a summary of events.

Unless you're talking about something else.
Maybe it was a general statement about the future. "E3 is next week." "Summer is coming soon" "Amir0x will not be pleased."

Subscribing to this thread... I still can't believe it all starts tomorrow! I'll be at work, but this is going to be my go to thread, heres to Half Life 3
please please please please

Sanic

Thanks whitehawk and zebra for the new headers! I think I prefer zebra's, so i'm going to use his.

Sanic

So, my plan is to make the first update to the OP around tomorrow night, EDT. So, roughly 24 hours from now. Unless any better videos come up, i'll constitute the stuff that was on GTTV today as being shown on 'the show floor', so i'll include those videos in the OP.

Sanic

Did a bit of an update to the OP. Upon examining things, i've realized this thread is a bit redundant. One would only need to click a few extra times by going through Amir0x's thread to find what they would get here. Also, trawling through large sites hasn't revealed very much 'show floor' only material, and so one would have to dig deeper and put forth a significantly greater amount of effort by trawling through youtube, twitter, etc.

This thread has turned out to be a bit too niche to take on, at least alone. I'm all for getting some help if anyone still thinks the idea has merit, but I think it's fallen a bit flat.

Top Bottom